|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
My First Ever Blog Post!
Ooh! My first post!Anybody who actually found this blog is a genius! Since i didn't tell anyone about it:) Couldn't sleep last night, was too busy "daydreaming" about the results we were suppose to get today! It certainly did not help when the teachers said that they are not going to give us our answer scripts back, but instead, it's going to be a boring " going through answers" day... After school... Me and jingyi went to the canteen for lunch (I was suppose to wait for Mrs Lawrence thumbdrive in class ). Eating chicken rice again :) Was halfway through when I suddenly remember that i was suppose to have lunch at home, uh oh! Called mummy and she was saying, " Your sister also like that! Ask me cook and noone came home to eat!" Strolled back to class with Xinyi and Shihui bugging us... argueing about each other, AS USUAL Jingyi stained her PE shirt with highlighter?! Gave her mine instead:) Then discussed about IPW project.. where to buy sand blah blah blah.... * mrs lawrence didn't put her thumbdrive into the drawer for me! She's in a meeting that's expected to end at 5.30pm?! It was raining when i left the school.. Saw Sindhu and Sheena (the 2 giants) walking out of the school. Asked if they need an umbrella but they said no... Then they turned behind to say to me, " Noone press for the pedestrain crossing.." Reached home half wet, even with an umbrella... bathed, online! Then Mrs Lawrence called me to ask me to get thumbdrive from her downstairs?! I might as well go Jubilee to buy glitter.. saw Sockhui and friends there:) And finally, i reached home to online again... I can't believe my first blog post is alr so boring! What's there to look forward to in life? back to top? |