|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
HSM 3 maniac!
MUHAHAHAHAHArandom much? I FINISHED NEW MOON IN A DAY!!! I went to buy yesterday, after choir when my dad fetch me back to MALAYSIA i saw amelia's New Moon (which belongs to Wyatt if i'm not wrong) and i couldn't resist buying.. hehe:) My dad just scolded me for finishing the book in a day, which cost RM38? My tears just uncontrollably roll down whenever the book described Edward leaving and how bella lived without him... i think the books cost cheaper in msia compared to s'pore.. My dad went to buy the gold version of F480, well not for me.. He's trying to convince me to use the already bought N96, which i refuse to accept.. I just found out that I'm seriously lagging behind HOLS HOMEWORK I don't even look at them, let alone touch them nothing much about today, just that i spent the whole day reading NEW MOON and finished it.. I actually felt accomplished:) there's a good and bad thing though good thing: i finish the book and won't jump out of my bed in the morning thinking all about it bad thing: i'll have to spend another 30 bucks to buy Eclipse and won't be able stand the suspense choir yesterday was.. bad for the altos we spend hours learning only the first page... that's slow! then proceeded to " power of the dreams" Nice song but have to learn finish and perfect it before WISC concert.. I'm seriously not looking forward to that concert.. The sec 1s don't have gowns and we have to borrow from the sec 4s, which obviously won't fit me... Joyce's letting me wear hers, while she wear a bigger one.. at least that's settled.. the guys are wearing suit and tie! shall end my post here:) note of the day: I WANT TO WATCH HSM3! back to top? |