|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
EVIL CHAIN LETTERS
I was really pissed off just now when i had nothing to do and OPENED A CHAIN LETTER!title: FW: OMG..that is mean ='( they're deleting us At the end of the letter, it was signed Aaron Lopez. It's about hotmail deleting users. Since i had nothing to do, I went googling this "Aaron Lopez" to check if HE EVEN EXISTS.. I HAD NOTHING TO DO, except for homework.. eww! okay, back to the letter.. in the letter, it mentions: "So, within a month's time, anyone who does not receive this email with the exact subject heading, will be deleted off our server." apparently, this kind of emails had existed since 1999.. which means it's FALSE, UNTRUE AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED! so people, when u receive them, delete them and do not forward them because.. Forwarding unsolicited chain letters wastes time and bandwidth. THANK YOU! okay, this is lame.. I'm actually posting about this.. back to top? |