
December 01, 2008 @ 11:49 PM
I'M IN TAIWAN!
YAY! I'M IN TAIWAN! 台北 actually..
it's okay here.. just that i can't get used to speaking HOKKIEN and CHINESE.. today's only the 2nd day...
if i were to type out everything that happened, it'll bore you to death..

The MRT routes in Taiwan. it's actually VERY SIMILAR to those in singapore

A lot of food here.. very crowded though

Ohohohoh! I saw this dog, he's really cute! there's a cardboard hanging on his back saying " i want to sell my daughter"

There's a strike going on! The people on strike call themselves the "wild strawberries"


I like this place, got a lotlotlot of shopping:)))))

We took train to 花莲.. around 1hour+
FOOD

We bought this at 西门町. Very tasty, but longlong queue

We bought this at 西门町 too . something like sandwich. taste quite nice:)

MANGO ICE!! WITH ICE CREAM! I LOVE THIS:)

That's my lunch for today, yummy!
Don't know when I'll get to post again.. must find a hotel with the internet cable..
shall end my post here!
back to top?