|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Chinese new year is over.. I haven't even open my red packets yet! It is definitely something to look forward to:):):) Woke up at 8.30am on 26th jan. must wake up early, prepare food to serve the visitors, who are apparently mostly malays. FIRST, they eat a lot of food, which is good since we bought a lot and can't finish. SECOND, they get red packets from my dad (notice that they means both the parents and their children). THIRD, we don't get any red packets from them. FOURTH, their children like to jump on our NEW sofa like there's no tomorrow. Went back to Muar after that!! It's not exciting there.. but we get to play poker cards!! in other words, gamble luh.. hehe but not fun when I'm playing with my nephews and nieces!!! they are sooo obvious.. when they have winning cards, they'll be smiling all the way.. and when they are losing for sure, they'll be throwing the cards on the floor and stomping away.. hehe. And i'll feel bad for winning their money, like cheating little children's money.. ![]() ![]() I forgot what they're called, seriously. They are supposed to bend down to the stool and peel/cut open the orange... they kinda sucked, must be trainees:( shall continue with researching on SRP:) Tags Replied -` jieyi.TAN -: hello sims desperado. x) -` jieyi.TAN -: You abhor sports! i only abhor running heehee - I can't deny i'm a sims desperado:) SPORTS, NEVER LIKED THEM, AND NEVER WILL -kaien: wow wanqi. crazy bout sims 2? - when am i not? -qihua: ps luh typo error lol.. running is nice n sports rawks.. i tink - typo error again? it should be running is NOT nice n sports DOESN'T RAWKS
back to top?
|