|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
happy boreday
HOMEWORK HOMEWORKI FINISHED GEOG HW!! yes, i HAVE PLENTY TO DO.. but look on the bright side, I FINISHED ONE! holidays = no holidays oh yea, it's my birthday today my mum forgot it's my birthday anw, thank you juliana. jieyi. jiayi. xinyi. sweehwa. vania. kangling. sindhu. loges. kiran. haixuan. joyce. peiying. guanyu. eugene. benedict. yes, i do receive smses in msia.. but i dont reply them cos one sms cost $0.80 for your birthday wishes and birthday songs!! and to those who had given me pressies!! haha.. talking about birthday song.. I haven cut my birthday cake yet:( theory tests today! was almost late.. can't get used to malaysia schools.. nothing much.. I forgot how to write chromatic scales! CHOIR tomorrow.. I have backbone checkup tomorrow too means i have to leave pratice earlier.. i'm scared ms lim will scold me!!! mrs sin told me to tell her before i leave great.. I spent my whole birthday doing hw/worry for theory/worry for scolding tmr this is definitely one of my worst birthdays ever I'M WATCHING AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 12!! AND SUITE LIFE ON DECK!! liverpool won manu 4-1!! hahaha because i was watching that, i missed another episode of ToGetHer! CHELSEA won MANCITY 1-0!! hahahaha tags replied jiayi: x-country was fun. but the mud is srsly damn gross siah. - muddy.. i think all the mud can supply for spa alr ` jieyi.TAN -: Tea leaves egg is the love muahahah - yeap!! yummy! ` jieyi.TAN -: HAPPY BDAY MY DEAR MOVIE DATE LOVES!x) - thanks:)) kangling: Happy Birthday~ - yay! u remembered! back to top? |