|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
I MISS MY COM
GREAT.I HAVEN'T UPDATE MY BLOG FOR 12 DAYS MR NG'S BACK!! Last week was well.. as usual nothing much happened anyway THE SATURDAY Anderson choir sounded like a SILVER choir that day BADBADBAD I asked courtney to show my 1 finger if we were GREAT impossible 2 fingers if we were okay 3 fingers if we were awful AND... SHE SHOWED MY 6... which means SUPERDUPERAWFUL byebye GOLD WITH HONOURS *wave hands* ooh! TEST UPDATES I failed... -ENGLISH COMPRE -MATHS MENTAL ALGEBRA and i'm going to fail MATHS CT 2 GREAT one word that comes to my mind everyday when I think about my life MEANINGLESS one thing that will make me stay awake in class SIMS 2 one thing that i adore most at home THE TV one day that i do not look forward to 16 MARCH 2009 one thing that I really want to buy which i saw WHEN I LAST WENT ON A SHOPPING TRIP 2 WEEKS AGO (that's the only time when I'm not in my msia house/spore house/tuition place/school) THAT PAIR OF LEE COOPER FLATS I have no idea why I typed those things out.. they are MEANINGLESS nevermind shall get back to those powerpoints waiting for me to visit them DID I MENTION MR NG'S BACK (!!!) byebye TAGS REPLIED -` jieyi.TAN -: ?! how can you betray the ANTI MAC campaign. >( hmm i second your thoughts, mr ng must be a national runner. -________- -yeah, he's fast. VERY -Jiayi: Idk why teachers like to wear stripes leh. Wear stripes, shuai meh? Muscles then shuai. - u talking about mr ng isit?? I don't remember mentioning stripes -.- -fatin: muahahaha. maketoke yametoke. sakae sushi. RAND0M seh. -random!! fatin SIAO liao! -b.k*: hi hi tagged and add me -hello:) linked! -HAIXUAN!: Move on! -??????? -` jieyi.TAN -: Haixuan siao alr dunnid care her xD Anw you freaked me out just now lah omg, cannot find kanhon's email. SCARE ME xD - BOO! haha! random x) -kaien: relink! -relinked! back to top? |