|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
ARGH!
Last day of holidays. i'm supposed to ENJOY this ... last day...Woke up at 9am. thinking there's MATHS TUITION today. called teacher and she said it was shifted to JULY. Gosh, my maths is going to lag behind everyone else's :( one whole month without tuition. cant get used to that. Piano Lesson... again! Had my first piano lesson after practical yesterday. NEW SONG! this is the part when I enjoy playing new song. then comes another part. *haunted mansion sound effect* + *lightning and thunder* Grade 6 theory. introduction to CHORDS. you dont want to know... I only had 1 week of rest from my "beloved" piano, and it's all starting again... Great, just GREAT. Haircut finally! my haircut session arrived. It's the last week of holidays and I just went for my haircut? should've been there a week ago. waited for more than half an hour just to get my haircut at the salon. my hair looks short. though it should be shorter, the fringe, but I cant bear to make her cut it shorter... :( bad bad thing. I think I've gained some weight. ok, i think a lot :x everywhere I go, people (my mum's friends) will go "aiyoh! grow a little taller already! also looks ROUNDER you know!" Gosh. that's bad. shall eat lesser. so jingyi, dont tempt me with the "must eat more to grow taller!" it's like I can finish any amount of rice that I serve myself. so i shall take lesser and lie to myself that it's more than I should have. -.- finally... It's the last day of holidays! and i'm seriously wasting it. back to top? |