|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Banned from WGM
nah. I'll just ban myself for sometime. I'll get back to it SOON. real soon.felt way better than just now. heheh. maybe it's because I change my blogskin. Woooh~ sense of accomplishment which will only last for a few seconds. hahs I used a lot of time, trying to figure out where to put the music player. i would've just deleted it if it doesnt play bof songs. received message and was supposed to pass it on using the class phone relay system. but... I read the message 3 hours late. was charging my phone. i sent it to the wrong number. supposed to be Bernie. but his number wasnt right on the class "phonebook" and the "bernie" i sent to actually replied and said " i think you've got the wrong person" that's really embarassing. shall go do the science assignment. and perhaps consider removing the BAN on WGM x) back to top? |