|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
BYEBYE
FINISHED ITI.Finish.Boys.Over.Flowers all 25 episodes. The show which has a happy ending. but not the ending I want. they ended up together! NOOOOOO! Joon Pyo and Jandi shouldnt end up together. though they are suppose to be the lead in the show. She should've chosen Jihoo instead. the one who supports her. the one and only firefighter in her heart. the one guy who always know where she is. the one guy who comforts her. the one guy who gave so much. the one guy who cant live without her. the one guy she fell in love first. He's The One. why am i posting this? Because I cant help but feel that the 25 episode shouldnt end here. there's a huge part of my heart wanting Jandi to choose Jihoo instead. It's weird, I guess. people gets really happy when they see Jandi and Joon Pyo together, going on dates. but I dont. People smile when these scenes come by. ooh. guess what? I cry when I see both of them together. Really really cry. i think i used a lot of tissue today. Miracles are created by us. so I'll create my own happy ending of that show, to end it off. a happy ending which only I can see it. GREAT. there's MO competition tomorrow. did i ever mention HOW MUCH I HATE MO? have to go study. I guess this is where it ends. to Jihoo. the people he loves always leave him. yet he protects. he's my hero. back to top? |