|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
I'm the one who caused this.
Tags Replied.` jieyi.TAN -: you've became so emo aft watching BOF -maybe i really did become emo. but i like it MORE in their world kaien: omg at first i was like what love problems you have then i realised its bof =.= - LOVE PROBLEMS?! what love problems will I (seriously, me?) have? kaien: wow so you all gave this experiment up? - yeap. it's not accurate. HAIXUAN!: LOL! THE HANKERCHIEF MEETING!!! - (sigh) the hankerchief meeting... shihui: i realised that like the woobin guy in BOF more... am i nuts?? - but he didnt end up with anyone in the end. so it's unfair to him. shihui: dun really like jandi anyway... - SHE'S LUCKY. That lucky girl, who chose JUNPYO! ` jieyi.TAN -: jandi like siao siao one - She IS SIAO. so siao that she CHOSE JUNPYO What am I suppose to do? It's all my fault. I wont deny. I wont blame you if you're angry. But as a friend, you have to believe me. I'm telling the truth. Not trying to avoid you or anything. I'm serious and not lying to you. really. today. was the most lazy day of mine. I didnt do ANYTHING. because... I FINALLY GET TO REALLY WATCH THE TEEVEE AFTER 1 WEEK OF THE HOLS! My grandparents have been in front of the teevee the whole day since they arrived at my house. With them around, I CANT WATCH CARRRRRTOOONSSS! dont know what to say. so I'm going to end it here. wonder when I'm going to believe that he doesnt exist. such guy never exist. how stupid of me to think otherwise. he's jihoo and he's a character in a show. the one and only. But I dont care. I dont want it to end. Should I watch it tonight? but Jihoo's not going to appear. back to top? |