Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



June 25, 2009 @ 6:07 PM
the make-belief couple








I suddenly feel like I'm living in the real world, not my imaginary one anymore.
and this freaks me out.
because without my imaginary one, I dont think i'll ever be happy.
yesyes. My regular post after I finish watching a show.
Bear with me, okay?
I'm feeling extremely emotional right now.
It's over. should I say finally? I'm going to miss this Lettuce couple. the Joongbo couple.
going to miss the hilarious remarks hyunjoong gives.
going to miss the way Buin (hwangbo) cares for Shiilang (hyunjoong)
this is the first time i'm using their nickname huh?
the photos above are their 100 day wedding photos. sweet moment.
i have so much to say that I forgot what I want to say.
It's amazing how me and Jieyi finished the shows together. SHE JUST FINISHED BOF
There's a sudden anger in my head
Why must hyunjoong leave We Got Married for Boys Over Flowers?
if he doesnt, I wont be crying over his amazing act as Jihoo in Bof .
Yes, he's tired. very tired that it breaks hwangbo's heart to see him film WGM with such tired mood.
still remember how they wrote their wedding contract.
this is Hwangbo's
1. To not look at anyone other than wife as a woman
2. To think in the other person’s shoes before saying something
3. To spend the days off together
4. Except on special days, don’t go to drink too often
5. To call at least twice a day
6. To respect each other and to always call me “buin”
7. To let each other see their first love but not to tell anyone that the person was the first love
* buin means wife
** shiilang is husband
Sorry, I cant really remember Hyunjoong's.
but it's cute
they're a make-belief couple, but it's just so real.
I'm going to miss both of them. really really much.
It's not the end of WGM, but it is for me. with Joongbo gone, i dont want to watch it anymore.
the laughter will be gone.
The ant couple is leaving soon. then everyone's gone.
♥♥♥ Andy and Solbi went first.
♥♥♥♥ Alex and Sinae next.
♥♥♥♥♥ Hwangbo and Hyunjoong went -poof!-
♥♥ CrownJ and Inyoung last.
I cant believe that I watched 30 episodes of WGM!
incredible. but it's worth it.
thanks for the laughter and joy!
and the tears when you guys parted.
crazy over SS501's "U R man" right now!
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

Banned from WGM banned from school MUG TILL I DROP Yearning of the heart PIANO PRACTICAL SLEEP I AM ENJOYING MY HOLS. and that's BAD just do it PHOTOS I'm the one who caused this.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS