|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Return of the lifeless life
FIRST DAY OF TERM 3shall blog in point form today. I'm lazy to type. 1. trying to avoid the crowds. the virus is EVERYWHERE. 2. couldnt sleep last night. 3. the torch relay was ..... interesting? 4. Ce is still half done. 5. I'm still doing the SRP proposal 6. I have backbone checkup tomorrow. 7. I'm really forgetful and irresposible. 8. I forgot about a date with my friend, which is tomorrow. 9. I have a lot of stuff to print. hope i dont miss out any. 10. it's the first day of school. and they say (look at points 11, 12, 13 and 14) 11. We have a new english project. and we cant use our old group! 12. there's oral during week 3 13. there's maths test coming up! 14. i forgot about this. 15. shall end with this point. My life is lifeless. and this is official. ooh! just found out, there's a WHITE version of my blogskin. nevermind. Tags Replied sandra: hello (: im v sorry u din get the msg. btw whats ur no.? i think i dun hav ur no. thats why :] you have my number already. I received your msg today :) benedict: whats wrong with us eating? i thought we were eating normally? you were?! or were you? ... ` jieyi.TAN -: Moral of the story: Dont eat exotic meals with the opposite sex uhhuh... but jieyi seemed pretty used to that.. kaien: oh god! grade 6 theory is like #$^&*(@!#$%^&. I HATE IT! cept for the history history is <3!! i dont like it either. back to top? |