|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
SLEEP
TAGS REPLIED` jieyi.TAN -: You are still so gaga over Jihoo - I dont think I can help it shihui: no need to try, i AM REALLY tall!! - yep SHIHUI'S REALLY TALL shihui: yup, jieyi... she is still gaga-ing - gaga..... shihui: yijung is cute, but woobin very cool sia... - yep, woobin is the fighting type de. like CHENGDA :X fatin :shihui: haha. lol. i think yijung is still better gagaa - FATIN IS A YIJUNG FANATIC! fatin: omg. bof fanatics here. jihoo and yijung rocks ! - MY TAGBOARD is the unofficial fan club for BOF fanatics in our class. shihui: Well, woobin roxs too!! - yesyes. I lost count of how many times you shouted that. shihui: the only similarity is that we all dun really like junpyo - AGREED! kaien: no not me! i am starting on my homework now - ??? kaien: you damn funnny. SNAIL HUNTING COURSE. haha - why, thank you! It's been a long time since someone say I'm funny, not CRANKY. HAIXUAN!: who is ga eul?!?! O_O - *sigh* HAIXUAN! seriously noone really watch on channel u anymore. it's SLOW. I'm like watching on channel u for repeat. SO GO WATCH ON INTERNET LUH! shihui: Haixuan: she's the jandi's friend. the prettier one... the one who ends up with yijung - the very pretty one!! shihui: wanqi: so did you guys complete your SRP experiment successfully?? - N.O.P.E HAIXUAN!: GOD SHE ENDED WITH YIJUNG?! LOLLLLLLLL.. then woobin leh? - she did! woobin's alone, but unlike JIHOO, he has plenty of WOMEN around him. since he's a womanizer. shihui: woobin is left all alone!! =( I think Gaeul suits Woobin too... - yeah, but Ga Eul doesnt go for the FIGHTING type. I realise something. My tagboard has never been so full. I've never tried replying to so many tags at one time. I'm very sleepy! woke up at 5+ yesterday and am falling asleep now. it's like 1am *yawn* choir today was fine. Ms Chai is really funny! seriously. not going for the next 2 choir practices. - piano practical (ahhhh!) on monday. - going KL on wednesday till friday. (last minute decision) - backbone checkup on tues! (ahhhh!) i'm very tired. why? 1. woke up at 5+ am today 2. sang for 3 hours. 3. travelled to and fro singapore 4. Had piano lesson for 1.5 hours straight after I reach home from singapore :( 5. Research and write email for 4 hours (SRP) 6. It's 1am and I'm still blogging. After dinner (HAKKA SPECIALITY!) I open the fridge and guess what I saw? leftover soyabean from pasar malam yesterday which reminds me of the delicious nasi bryani i ate yesterday! it comes with ayam masak merah! yumyum. back to the point, i open the fridge and saw... the 2 lemons i bought for SRP! (snail hunting) and hence, I made LEMONADE! added plenty of sugar. heheh. it's sourrrr~ just drank a cup so I wont fall asleep. heheh no, there's no football today, so I'm not staying up for that. what happens when you receive news that you dont want to know. like JANDI'S getting married to junpyo? congratulate them like what jihoo does? give them blessings? talk them out of yet another quarrel? I'm not that brave. I dont deserve him. so who does? but the real question is, who does HE DESERVE? tata! back to top? |