|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
The friday + SS501 solo collection is OUT
![]() Got our class photos back! kind of regretted not buying the 5R one :( the one above is definitely not our class photo. dont misunderstand. having muscle ache right now. and I took the bus back to malaysia today. which means a lot of walking. first lesson today. English mrKhoo's back. I didnt say bye to msChan. oh well. thought mrKhoo was going to make us perform ELC project. but he didnt. Today, I witnessed the difference between the lessons conducted by our english teacher mrKhoo and our relief teacher, msChan. It was really quiet today, I'm talking about english lesson only. the rest of the lessons. Ugh, just edgar alone is enough. When can he stop shouting?! Back to the lesson, we were really quiet and attentive, compared to msChan's lesson when we laugh and shout like we're some mutes who just learnt how to talk/shout. and we laughed at mrKhoo's jokes today... that's unusual, I guess. next was MotherTongue. the compo was...... Recess! I love my hand sanitiser. in case you're wondering, I didnt drink/eat it. it just smells nice. CE. edited videos. But we didnt manage to finish. shall stay back next week. the number of projects are increasing! Ahhhhhhhh~ Maths. Quadratic 6A ws is crazy. I should ATTEMPT to do it again later today. CI. discussed about how we can save the Earth/do green stuff. We reached the topic about removing useless people from the planet. and I remembered hearing this ( I was almost deaf during that half an hour) edgar said " Some people takes up more space than others" *referring to fat people. and i thought you cause more noise pollution than others. It's not wrong to address your opinions or anything. but shouting and interrupting others when they're talking? if you're reading this, Hello mrKhoo! ![]() (from left to right) Jungmin. Hyungjoon. Hyunjoong. Kyujong. Youngsaeng. double-S 501. SS501 Solo Collection It's finally out. After 2 weeks of waiting, I finally get to finish it :) back to top? |