|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
I should stop doing nothing
ran 2.1km today! hope this wont affect my 2.4km run tomorrow! if it does, I'm going to kill mrLeong for making us run! legs feeling tired already. yesyes, run a bit also will feel tired, i'm useless... today was kinda boring. oh well, everyday is boring anyway. confirmed the Harrypotter movie outing! it's on 21st:D had the normal oral lessons today. then PE, when we took height and weight. I grew 3cm x) let's not talk about weight :x then ran 6 rounds around school and nearly collapsed. the school... sell bottle drinks and REMOVE THE CAP so that people wont smuggle it to their class... we can bring our own bottle caps you know! not as if I smuggle drinks anyway... Science was funny and dozzy (?). means nearly made me doze off. mrNg can draw really well! artist arh! wonder what made haixuan think that mrNg's drawing looks like *ahem* not like she see before 0.0 Chinese! msLeow is making us write formal letter AGAIN. talking about that, I should research! and we arent allowed to speak english in class! fine 10 cents:( what kind of law is that?! mrKhoo came in to tell us to go humanities room for geog. and we all looked at him and laugh, cos he's supposed to speak in mandarin, since it's chinese class. and amazingly, HE DID! and kendrick says mrKhoo's chinese accent very nice. (??) bytheway, HELLO mrKhoo! Geography was fun? we had to draw out the steps for Landfill! and we're still at the first "tank" after a long time. I'm not a perfectionist! Looking forward to Harry Potter (no matter how NOT cute the characters are now) I want to watch x) I should sleep early tonight! yes, I will sleep early tonight :) back to top? |