Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



July 01, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
Lame life
Instead of "Return of the Lifeless life",
I shall use;
The Route to the Lame life
to me, and most people I guess, bof is the escape route from REALITY
just by thinking of what's going to come next, it scares me.
life is in our hands. and my hands arent going to do much to my LIFE.
I dont feel like playing SIMS2 after bof.
why?
your and my first answer will be: I'M ADDICTED TO BOF AND HAVENT GOTTEN OVER IT YET
the answer I realised recently?
the sims (people in the game are called sims) I've created all lead LAME LIVES.
because I'm making them live MY LIFE.
and that's no fun, cos my life isnt interesting. which explains why YOU are dozing off while reading this.
so you're going to tell me, instead of complaining here, do something to your life luh!
gosh, I have no idea what to do to it.

Is there a day I'm looking forward to?
NO

fine. I should stop ranting.
lessons were... as usual today.
take temperature twice a day.
normal, boring lessons.
teachers... Mr khoo's not here, AYG i think. replaced by Ms chan
Mr yong! he's off to teach sec 4s. and abandoned us.
Mdm waheeda wasnt here, so 2 hours free time!
who else...
right, Ms thor, replaced by Mr timothy?
gosh. teachers like to say WHATEVER and roll their eyes these days.
and Jingyi's influenced by them. lost count of the no. of times she said WHATEVER today

Had Long John Silver's for lunch, with srp group and juliana.
Aisyah went for UNSW competition.
we bought fruits, and by the time we return to school, it was... 4.30pm?
very late. so mr ng told us to do it tmr instead.
eh, we rush ok. we're kinda slow, but we took HUGE STEPS and it was really tiring!
I need some sleep. just finished chi summary ws.

*I wish upon the star... that PE lesson is cancelled tomorrow!

what kind of life am i living? peeking at my sis computer screen every 5 minutes!
dont know what I'm talking about?
hint: she's a HUGE FAN of yijung. she screams whenever he appears. *sigh* *shake head*
and you say I'm crazy......

I feel like watching bof. but i'm only going to catch the saturday shows...
slow, but worth waiting!

like a shooting star which just disappeared
like a breeze which has just blown past
like a motorcycle which has just drove by
you're like a cut on my skin
leaving a scar as you walk further and further away
and I'm like a faded memory in your heart.
a memory never to be recovered.

it's time. it's been more than a year.
get over it already.
there's no point and you know it

back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

Return of the lifeless life ARGH! another day gone High Cut the make-belief couple Banned from WGM banned from school MUG TILL I DROP Yearning of the heart PIANO PRACTICAL
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS