|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Let's Slack.
Woooh~ I found another cute photo:) I found quite a few. Shall put them up over the next few posts. went out with Peiis and JiaChyi yesterday! nothing to watch, so we eventually It doesnt have english subtitles, so I had difficulty understanding the movie, since I cant read Chinese well x) Me and Peiis share 1 Large popcorn, but I ended up eating it myself. The movie was SADDDDD. I cried once, but didnt dare to after that once. Peiis laughed sooooo loudly when she saw my tears, I bet the whole cinema can hear her laughter. went walk-walk-look-look/Windowshopping after the movie. that's when I remembered how great it felt to laugh with my friends. Peiis made fun of my "never growing" body, while I made fun of her "stopped growing" body. Hehs. JiaChyi is still as tall as ever, she reminds me of Sindhu and Sheena :) We left Causeway Point at around 6, cos Jiachyi has to go home, and Peiis has to catch her 6.30 bus back to Malaysia. I miss taking the malaysia schoolbus, and terribly miss how the horrible Auntie Maggi scolds us when we hide from her~ I miss Marsiling. The food, the teachers, those friends, those brightly painted classrooms (unlike Anderson), that huge canteen, that staffroom, everything. I miss the void deck we used to go everyday to wait for our schoolbus. that void deck where we play catching, ice-&-water, and even revise for PSLE. I miss sitting in the schoolbus for 2hours before reaching home, I miss the tidbits Auntie Maggi sells, I miss squeezing into 2 seater with 3 people. today is another slacking day:) nothing much happened... mrKhoo should be back by tomorrow. and I'm dreading that. we talked to mrKoh/ mrPotassiumhydroxide about the harry potter outing. we may have a chance to fit everyone in x) Heard SS501 is planning to visit Malaysia/Singapore in December. Hooray? it's not like I'll get to see them anyway. I'm not a crazy fan, or am I? Shall end my post with this photo :) ![]() |