|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Roll over. And close my eyes. I'm in PAIN
current obsession: Lucky Days (SS501)I'm like going "ahchoo!!" whenever there's a chance for me to. Using a lot of tissue, which is bad. We should use less paper! Havent updated for almost a week. I think. I dont bother counting. It was a busy week. I shall just type whatever I can remember. My memory's getting worse as we speak! I'm 14 already you know! and that's 14 years worth of things to remember. It's not easy. LOL, no wonder my grandma doesnt remember things anymore. She's 75. Right. Monday was (pause, what happened on monday?), oh yes. A very bad day. because I found out that I didnt pass 2.4km run. It was also the start of CCA in term 3! msLim was there. And we had nothing to do. Cos the concert on the 25th (today) is cancelled due to H1N1. then we just went back to singing the usual songs. lalalalala~ Tuesday was the off day right. eheheh! I think I posted about this already... Whatever. just go back and read.. (if anyone's reading anyway) Right. I'm certain that I didnt post on Wednesday. (or did I?) Nothing much happened. We stayed back to think for ways to improve on our *insert event* for national day carnival. I'm actually surprised our school came up with a carnival... Thursday was yet another stay back day. but not because of Maths Olympiad *laughs* :D I just used 1 hour to edit our oh-so-boring CE "movie". I cant believe I came up with such a boring script. Then did some home econs stuff with Jieyi. and discussed a bit about the *insert event* And did the SRP report till 1.30am before I finally get some sleep. Friday. nothing much happened. Choir was empty. Altos had like 5 people? Pathetic you know. And we kept singing certain parts wrongly. I never want to repeat that session ever again. I was so glad when Jesslyn came back after her 2.4 run!! It was really stressful with msChai eyeing what you're doing ALL THE TIME. And I dont know how to spot mistakes. So I just babbled on with what Jesslyn always tell us... Went back to malaysia after Choir. My sis said I snored all the way back home. I guess I'm really tired. Finished and sent the *insert event* proposal draft to jieyi before I went to sleep. Talking about that, Thank you Benedict for the draft you sent. It helped, no matter how weird the things which you mentioned are... Saturday always means 1 thing which I dread. Piano lesson. Guess what teacher was holding when she walked in today? Grade 6 exam pieces. It has only been a little more than a month after my grade 5 exam... I guess I'm really bad at it. So hopeless that I have to start on grade 6 so early... went pasar malam to buy dinner. yum yum. that's food! Singapore has food which... I dont really consider as food... the taste is just, different.. Gosh. I cant believe I'm saying this. But mrKoh! The class seriously needs you... mrYeo is *ahem* and we just really *cough*. Get what I mean? We arent really suppose to do CLASSWORK as HOMEWORK! oh whatever. Tags replied! ` jieyi.TAN -: Of course I love my blogsong too!!!!! Hi-5! shihui: should post the pics up!! the song roxs!! what song? what pics? Gosh. I'm BLUR Sean: hi hello ello yo wadsup hello. WHOEVER YOU ARE jingyi: LOVE LOVE LOVE! I dont get it. but hellos! Sean: les seh. hello sean, WHOEVER YOU ARE this is really funny. this isnt the original mv! Lalalalala~ toodles! back to top? |