|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
SOS
crazy over Bye Bye (still) and Dejavu.not much change luh. my blog is kinda empty. shant talk much, since noone will want to read some cock and bull story. Fed up with projects pouring in continuously! And CCA is starting soon. constantly reminding myself that it's the streaming year... SOS is for the mad rush of events recently 2.4km on coming friday this is insane. did CE editing today. we finally finish editing all the scenes. but needa touch up tomorrow. we're using 3 days for editing! Jazlyn went badmouthing Jihoo sunbae (as usual) and praising her GuJunpyo. how nice of her! not. she likes his looks, and says jihoo looks bad(not!) must focus on character. but i must admit, gujunpyo's really nice too. just that I prefer Jihoo sunbae :) ooh, i like how Jihoo sunbae sounds. enough talk on bof, I should start on srp, SERIOUSLY. there's english ELC performance tomorrow. not looking forward :( hope to get some last minute rehearsal tomorrow morning. back to top? |