Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



July 30, 2009 @ 5:08 PM
When will it be over?
current obsession: still LUCKY DAYS (SS501)
the photo isnt that clear. (my skills are incredibly bad.) but the mirror is nice:)




Chanced upon these when visiting a blog. I didnt copy down the captions though, but they're hilarious:D

New timetable week. Havent update for a few days. I'm lazy, and once again, MY MEMORY'S FADING! I'm 14! Gosh,I remind myself of the "Hannah" from America's next top model cycle 12, whom I hated. She loves to say "I'm from Alaska! I'm from Alaska!" And she loves to use her "pixie powder", which looks like glitter in a pepper bottle... RANDOMx)


I finished HAPTIC MISSION! the 7 episodes show which shows how the four flower boys and girl go to work at the Anycall company for 2 months:) shall reveal that leeminho will appear at episode 4 (when Kimbum left) and to shihui (if she's reading), your beloved KimJoon is in there! I WANT A HAPTIC POP!


Nevermind. I'll most probably find myself stupid for posting this, in the future...

SRP is OFFICIALLY over! I was having butterflies in my stomach! but i think all the groups' experiments were very interesting:) but this is NOT THE END to projects, we still have MUSIC and NOTICEBOARD project! and oral, to worry about:(

Went to the Nanyang Girls concert at ESPLANADE yesterday:) they were FABTASTIC! msLim was right, they're incredible. I fell in love with the last song they sang, the one with the piano! I forgot the name, and probably the tune. The tune went missing thanks to JIEYI. she reminded me of SORRY SORRY. I was humming the tune for the whole night yesterday, and sorry KIRAN, JOYCE, WEILING, HSINYEE & BOONKEI if I irritated any of you with my OFF-TUNE singing. the melody is always SOPS part! and i'm an alto~

We had MACS before the concert. we had to finish dinner in 10 minutes and RAN TO the concert hall which was a long way... good thing we made it in time! I probably suffered from Indigestion yesterday. (wonder if Xinyi still have some tablets left. hehs)

We went shopping photo-taking (15 photos for CE!) and window shopping after the concert, which ended earlier than we thought it would. Roamed Raffles City, and went to search for my SUPER ERASER! but it's out of stock :( then went to buy JCO, before Boonkei and I mrted home. Weiling, Kiran and Joyce cabbed home(rich people)

nothing much happened today, just enjoyed some very interesting SRP presentations :) (you'll really understand and enjoy them when it's not YOU up there presenting) I like the movie mrKhoo showed us today, "artificial intelligence"

That should be all (that I CAN REMEMBER)! Am soooo tempted to post videos, but I'll end up being the only one watching anyway...

Au revoir


back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

Roll over. And close my eyes. I'm in PAIN If a girlfriend calls? Surprisee! I should stop doing nothing SOS Work, stress and... More Stress I'm trapped SS501 -Bye bye Boys 4 Men The friday + SS501 solo collection is OUT
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS