|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Why did I fall in love with you
Random title. just a song I'm addicted to x)didnt use my lappy for 2 days. I'm sorry it came so late. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JINGYI! dont worry, i'll give you your present on tues. hehs and of course... HAPPY YOUTH DAY! yay! there's no school tomorrow. Oops. my english tuition teacher will scold me if I said that in front of her. correction. The school is always there. There're no lessons tomorrow in school. yes, that's the correct one, i think:) eh. anyone knows the cut off point for riverside and bukit panjang high this year? i have a friend who's quite keen to know. someone WHO'S TOTALLY NOT INTERESTED IN ANDERSON. huh! nevermind. feeling very sad right now. just finished a book. that guy never end up with that girl. and this totally reminds me of jihoo and jandi. difference: jandi doesnt love jihoo, unlike that girl in the book. imaginary or not. forgot to mention my backbone checkup on tues! went for Xray and spent $80+ altogether and the doctor never even talk to me. he just checked my back, as usual. then said to my mum, " her backbone moved a little, which means it got better. continue wearing the brace." that's all. done and Buhbye. and that's 80 bucks! the nurse took my weight and height. didnt take note of my height. but I saw my weight. gosh, I gained 3 kg in 1 month! :X not going to reveal my weight. what's more? I cant stop eating yesterday. I had for lunch... - 1 packet of nasi lemak - 4 pieces of tofu - 2 pieces of grill cheese sandwich and something which I cant seem to remember. the grill cheese sandwich I made was seriously fattening! it has 2 pieces of bread, 2 pieces of CHEESE and 1 egg I ate that while telling myself (lying to myself) that I'll do exercise today... this is bad. I'm eating way more than my sis when she was my age, and everyone kept reminding me by saying "wah! Ah Qi gained quite some weight since I last saw her!" and my mum kept saying? " dont eat so much! or else you're going to grow FAT!" am I burning a hole in my parents' pockets or something? Tags Replied ` jieyi.TAN -: your wish came true.. PE lesson was called off x] yay! but it wont for next week... kaien: some werid people whom i dont know ok... shihui: persuade your sis only to scream when woobin is out... BTW, i dun eat guys, i eat GIRLS!! O.O hahs. like real. I cant even make her scream when jihoo appears, let alone woobin. she says woobin eyes are too huge for him! and she switched target to GOO JUNPYO! qihua: Sean and Benedict was late. nice they was late mm.. I have NO IDEA what you're talking about. but thanks for pointing out my grammar mistake:) back to top? |