Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



July 14, 2009 @ 9:14 PM
Work, stress and... More Stress
I'm starting to feel it. with NAPFA next week (what?!) and more tests coming up, it's not helping.

Yesterday was... as usual.
Cooked fried udon and chawanmushi during Home Ec yesterday.
But when reminded of our home econs room, I dont really dare to taste the food anymore.
The steamer smelled of rotten garlic (if that exist anyway)
and the pots and pans are just... disappointing?

English today was fun, and quite interesting.
Going through Oral and stuff.
did some SRP discussion today during Science.
Lit was kinda interesting, though I'm not that into Poetry.
Art was sorta like a free lesson, but my card is almost half done! hehs

Stayed back for CE today.
That stupid MAC! I edited for 2 hours, and when I was about to save,
It closed the application, and I wasted that 2 hours!
found Huixing and her group doing SRP upstairs, cutting beansprouts. reminds me of Elementz.

Feeling extremely tired these few days, I fell asleep yesterday while reading a book in my bed. And when I woke up, it's in the morning already.
Had an incredibly strange dream yesterday. really weird. really really weird.

Wednesday- staying back for CE, again
Thursday- Going to Jingyi's house for noticeboard project + stupid PE
Friday- SRP discussion

sometimes, I feel like completely giving up on NAPFA.
I dont pass easily, but I can fail easily.
And i'm not up to standard recently, should cut down on my sugar intake.
which reminds me, I shouldnt have finished that Cadbury chocolate bar today.

Have to start on situps soon, I suck at that, no matter how easy you people think it is. Come to think of it, there seems to be nothing I'm good at.

SS501 update
1. Kim Joon's (Woobin!) solo music video (feat. Kimhyunjoong) is out!
* hyunjoong appeared for like 10 secs? aish, I dont care anyway.

2. SS501 appointed as Ambassadors for Korea Airports something! And people say that kimhyunjoong is the factor to SS501's success!
Nope, at least to me, it's not true. Because they're capable even without Leader.
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

I'm trapped SS501 -Bye bye Boys 4 Men The friday + SS501 solo collection is OUT Let's Slack. Adult day Why did I fall in love with you Lame life Return of the lifeless life ARGH!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS