|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Persona!
It's going to be a busy week ahead. everyday seems to be filled with things to do. Not looking forward to anything, except perhaps CHOIR TRIPS to Japan (probably), which is end of year. Long way to go...DBSK updates? "The lawyer expressed, "The members don't want to disband, but they just feel that the contract is ridiculous. Right now, the things each of the three members want is a little different, however, the relationship between the members is still unaffected, as they still want to be one."" Yes! means they wont disband! *cheers* Though other groups *ahem* may be more successful with them out of the picture :x, but they are a great band. I want them to stay :) SS501 updates? dont think that my blog is to update Kpop news, i'll just put those I'm interested to remember... And my life isnt as interesting anyway :) right... Persona concert tour SS501’s first Asia tour Kimbum is skinny, without the baby fats from BOF anymore. Dream must have starved him. It's true that Hyunjoong took off his shirt during the concert, with screams from the fans~ And yes, he did dance with a lady who probably have a lot of antis right now. and yes, the dance is kinda wrong from my view. AND YES, I dont get why he has to Video below isnt "take off shirt video", but opening event, DEJAVU! back to top? |