|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
the smell of a lifeless soul
Qi- the nickname my pri sch friends call me? And how JAZLYN calls me nowadays.WANQI smell bitter. Never sweet. perhaps a little sour,definitely not spicy/hot. Lifeless I call myself, WEIRD you call me. Or maybe even CRAZY. maybe, maybe not. is there a maybe not not? should we type it as maybe not. Not. ? I'm confusing myself with questions Today, rained. my prayers were answered. I prayed for it to rain so that we can rehearse for english today. It went quite smoothly, except for the part when we forgot our lines and Loges had to prompt us so obviously before we understood. The other groups' were somewhat similar I guess, but interesting. And the activity made people speak singlish even more. After school, I just kept hearing "simidaiji!" everywhere. Had lunch with Jieyi, who tried the malay stall for the first time (?) bought a new hole puncher today. Yes, it broke again. *this is my 3rd hole puncher which broke when it dropped to the ground* Jieyi and science specs gang (yes, i'm not included!) went for elementz presentation at 1.30pm. Did some music project deco:) I felt really tired during choir. My (our) name(s) were taken down cos we were late. strict. couldnt really get anything into my head. So I kinda gave up halfway. Wrote some teachers day card. which reminds me. Jieyi passed the card to someone but it just miraculously appeared on my file. *eye eye eye* And no Qihua, I wasnt stalking Benedict. ![]() The altos had some massaging chain today. Nice~ WANQI changed her blog url today. please relink if you havent:) back to top? |