|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
time flies
it's week 9, and a disastertest results were ok so far, not up to expectations... I'm behind time. I'm really slow. I'm not following my schedule! project. *ahem*. *ahem ahem*. tests. crazy over dramas. my mum suggested something a few days ago. my dad's company is organising a company trip to HONGKONG during Hari raya. (1 week before SA2) Will you go if it's you? I'm tempted, but I CANT! and this also means that i'm going to miss all the malay delicacies during hari raya! NOOOOOO! my dad's friends (malays) always invite us over during hari raya to eat. yum yum yum. it's also the time to observe their house. some of their house are decorated nicely, and they can cook nice FOOD, DRINKS AND DESSERTS! the concert on tues was... fine. ok, I nearly fell asleep. I cant understand the songs! and the esplanade was just so comfy! Sorry Eugene and Qihua (I purposely make it pink) for not replying your smses for 2 hours. And sorry Jingyi, for getting you scolded by Eugene just because I didnt reply his sms. Went to Jingyi's house yesterday to make CHOCO cornflakes! it tastes nice:) Went to Causeway point to have dinner with mum and sis. Breeks, tastes okay... then bought some new decoration this for *ahem* reached home at 10pm! falling asleep while filing english :( i havent been getting 8 hours of sleep for a long time~ I want to be top 5 in class, like primary school. It's not possible, it's just my wishful thinking. I think I'm in love. with Ribena Pastiles! All this time, how could you not know Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me Tags replied qihua: i noe ! she is ur maid yesh. that's her qihua: cctv in which house malaysia one jingyi: in all the house! and the one she shares with me jingyi: (: hahas. yeah :) shihui: HyunJoong looks scary at 0:20... Eyes open big big wor... hahas. their hair very funny benedict: you put cctvs in your house? isnt that kinda invading privacy? yeah. invading our OWN PRIVACY qihua: how do u noe she uses ur facial cleanser and shampoo . wth ur toilet oso got cctv? zomfg you ask using sms already. I'm lazy to explain again... back to top? |