Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



September 02, 2009 @ 7:23 PM
Alert!
100th Post Alert!

yes I'm slow. My blog's almost 1 year old but I'm only at the 100th post.

Nothing much happened in school today. Xinyi says I'm really emo today. Perhaps. I just dont feel like having any expression on my face.

Jieyi's group went for Elementz today! Wish them all the best. Must win and do us proud!
But dont abandon me on friday ): that's not going to happen though

Did nothing except prepare the chalet info for the class. Currently having some strawberries before I eat my dinner x)

we finally know our history overall results! I didnt hit 90, but my sis always tell me not to compare... Was busy collecting money to pay Jieyi in class today. It's not easy work, especially when you have people like Edgar, who doesnt want to pay, Brian who gives forty 5cent coins, and it's difficult to approach people and say "do you have $2?"

Shocking news of the day:
SS501 goes to Malaysia for DVD filming and fansigning

"SS501 who just completed their 1st Asia Tour Concert in Seoul last month, has flew to Malaysia to film a special DVD to repay the fans for their support. They are currently in the midst of their 4D3N filming trip in Kota Kinabalu from 31st August - 3rd September. Besides footage from their Malaysia trip, this special DVD will also include recent performance footage of SS501. The DVD named, Hallyu DVD Collection: Five Men’s Five Years in 2005~2009 will be released at the end of October in Korea and Japan at the same time.

After ending their filming, the SS501 boys will be heading to the One World Hotel in Selangor, Malaysia on 3rd September, at around 6pm for a fansigning event where admission is upon purchase of their CD."

source:ALLKPOP

I am so close, yet so far.
I tell myself to leave, but I cant.
stop giving me hope, and I wont think I have a chance.
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

me gots no life ): Happy. Upset trash trash trash the smell of a lifeless soul time flies Pissed! *cant think of a title* just make do with this! Unavailable Persona! When will it be over?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS