|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
me gots no life ):
my new blogsong is... addictive to me. hahsi slept for 12 hours! 11.30pm to 11.30am. long long sleep. the only one I'll get for probably a few months? It's teachers' day holidays, and I'm teachers day over. means we have to start planning chalet!! support aloha loyang people! I'm going to make myself promise that I wont shout at the class again, no matter how There seems to be nothing to look forward to. i'm blogging useless things everyday. came across this today: "Dont take life seriously, nobody walked out of it alive anyway" it kinda make sense. but you'll never know. I lost count of the number of Jaychou songs I listened to today. I forget the name of the song everytime I switch to another one. so i gave up trying to remember x) they seem nice, but when I look at the lyrics i always go "ohhhh, so that's what he's singing." My attempt to sing a long was a total failure. I just end up mumbling and then humming the tune instead. Nobody's at home, so I can sing all I want, but I cant, cos I cant catch any word :( No nice shows to watch on teevee... I actually wanted to watch Suite life on deck ep 19&20. but I forgot. maybe I'll watch later. Cody's lowlow voice kinda creeps me out, though I still prefer him to Zack. hahs, my sis says I'm weird. oh, and ANTM cycle 14 is out! at least the casting. I shall only watch it after SA2 (if i can resist). It's around 14 episodes I think. cant help remembering how Cilin and Peiis sang and dance to Wondergirls' "nobody" yesterday. And i forgot to mention that Cilin's a SS501 fan. Triple S x) I should stop now, in case I continue to blabber on with all the who-cares stuff. TTFN Tata for now I feel cold, sometimes warm. I tremble at times, as if afraid something bad is going to happen back to top? |