|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Say hello to Goodbye
Seems like WANQI wont be able to finish her history paper ):I just used (ok, maybe wasted) my last few hours of "holiday" on The Suite Life on Deck x) I watched a total of 10 episodes, and can you believe that? that's 5 hours in total!! But the show really made my day. The twins were hilarious (as usual), and it's a brand new season! Finally, Cody and Bailey are a couple (in my heart, I went NOOOOOOOO!) They are the cutest couple ever. He's like another Jihoo sunbae, but he got the girl (: * oh and their dressing style is great. Cody wears stripes, while Zack goes for checkered (: right, enough about that. Dont think I'm going to blog/online/surf the net for tomorrow. (Let's start small) Say goodbye to freedom. Say hello to exams. Wonder what we live for, who we live for. Ourselves? But seriously, I'm not having fun on my own... Cheers! Chelsea won Tottenham 3-0! back to top? |