|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
ThisAndThat
[UPDATED with TEENAGE!] My sis bought it! but then.... I already know all the things they wrote about doubleS, except that LeaderHJ and jungmin used to be rumoured as a couple. Hahas. they should have an exclusive on them when doubleS visits Singapore:)_________________________________________________________ And when is everything going to be all right? HJ's discharged and returning to Korea tomorrow:) And once again, they delayed their album release date. August, then September, NOW OCTOBER. Nothing much happened, and nothing much is happening. Oral on thursday (NO!) Wont be going back to Malaysia this weekend. My parents are going to Macau (Company trip) Lessons today were really long and tiring. And I ONLY nearly doze off ONCE! That's geography (Sorry :x) it's the last lesson, and I really couldnt make it... And with the fan above me going "Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh" but NOT PRODUCING ANY BREEZE, it's warm and 1pm+ in the afternoon... I was deeply engrossed in my thoughts several times today. 1) what to do after SA2! 2) How to decorate my room 3) What should I do at home 4) fantasies/daydream/never going to happen stuff And Kendrick was asking me, "How can you stay awake huh?" The truth is, I'm not living in reality. I feel like telling mrKhoo about this really interesting website, (it has to do with geography), but it's kind of weird. So, if anyone is interested to visit the website, can ask me:) KABOOOOOOOOOOOM! I just feel like saying this x) *poof* PS. With makeup on, CL looks really pretty:) TAGS REPLIED ` jieyi.TAN -: you're my heartheartheartheartheartbreaker whee I still dont like G-dragon! gy: hillo pppeople it is 9.9.09 today and its gonna be 10.10.10 a year and a month later! sure... xinyi: WANQIIII kaien: HELLO WANQI!! HULLO~ Jiayi.C: Hello , please do relink me . I've moved to : www.kissmyass.onsugar.com . Thankyou . sure! wanying: Nice blog songs! I wonder who intro you to them! wanying: and WHERE IS MY LUNCHHHHH! yes, you just credited yourself. Your lunch is in your stomach:) Yeah, I'm lame. Not the first time meeting your younger sis.. low: eh ur grade 6 prat. wad pieces u choosed Look who's talking. A2, B1, C2. Gosh, how many times do I have to tell you... back to top? |