|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Crazy WANQI is out to get ya. BEWARE
*evil laughs* *evil laughs* *evil laughs* *evil laughs* *evil laughs* *evil laughs* *evil laughs*MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH My laptop actually looks so foreign to me just because I didnt touch it for 2 whole weeks, ok maybe more than 2 weeks... I do miss my dear TEEVEE more, but I had a dose of it last weekend, probably around 2 hours of it. I'm guilty to say why I even switched it on, so if you know why, just Shhhhhhhhhh! Couldnt help it, my eyes and tears just couldnt take it. Ahhhhhhh, there's so many things to say, but I'll probably forget what I wanna say. See, I've forgotten already.... let me think. My hands cant get used to the keyboard, my phone seems so much easier now. Exams are over, I'm not going to say anything about it. what's over shouldnt be mentioned, though I dont think I did well, but oh well, i should enjoy life! Yes, I should (: My grandpa's issue actually got me wanting to enjoy life while I still can. I should eat healthy! (easier said than done, considering that I bought a packet of BBQ LAYS yesterday :x) cant help thinking that what my sis said was true, that i really should go back Malaysia soon, and speak more with my grandparents. But we have communication problems! they hokkien, I... chinese? I understand what they're saying, but have difficulty expressing myself in that unfamiliar dialect. Oh yeah, received my certificate a week ago. piano theory. the one which I missed distinction by practical... *drumrolls* *drumrolls* *drumrolls* *drumrolls* *drumrolls* *drumrolls* *drumrolls* I passed. just a normal pass, not merit or distinction. It was... unexpected, since my last practical test was when I was grade2 (yeah, skipped skipped skipped) which I failed. Hahahahs, mean i was actually a grade1 student before I went for my practical test (: See, I forgot what i wanted to say... oh, i did come online, a few days ago, using my phone. I was craving for jaychou's songs (x I was actually planning to sleep through the whole day tomorrow. but that's not very healthy. and I need my SIMS2. it's been 2 months I think, since i last played. Sims3 turns me off. hahahahah, at least I found something to prevent me from playing the games- it's newer version. I shall start coming up with names for all the newborn sims. And no, I have no plans of naming them with our class people's names. I'll probably spend an hour at allkpop if I go now. 2 weeks worth of news... probably 20+ pages ): So i shall blog, a very very long post if I have to. muahahaha Went to toapayoh with JINGYI and XINYI after the VERY LAST PAPER today we ate jap food, roam roam roam, go KOI, and went back to woodlands, THEN GO JINGYI'S HOUSE. then jingyi was making this very pretty stuff, SHE'S SEWING IT. i envy her ): XINYI WAS SWIMMING. I envy her too, since I cant swim. And i was just making HAMA beads (is that how you spell it?) I made 4 sets of everything. hahahaha ok. I'm hyper now. because I'm using the computer. probably wont come online tomorrow. SIMS2! GEE GEE GEE GEE. back to top? |