|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
empty promises
I dont know how to start this post.Let's see, today's tues. I missed Crime night. I dont feel good these days, kept staring into space... (and see jungmin's hair bouncing, but that's not the point) We received our results yesterday. Overall was ok. Told me sis yesterday, then my mum today. Momma says "ok". And asked me loads of questions on Huixing. Can only tell my dad during the weekends. So that leaves me with choosing subject combi. still havent figure it out. maybe i should just stick with 3+1. ah, i dont know... Science presentation yesterday was fine. I dont feel as nervous as during SRP. Choir was all right too I guess. We did a rehearsal for DFTL. had some difficulties. like the sounds, music, slides blah... Had another round of inter class games today. Amazingly, our class actually participated in all the games! Though we didnt win any, but more importantly should be us having fun together (and i only noticed, this is our last interclass game together) After the games, it was the cinematic experience. The bus ride was not exactly long. Partnered Huixing today. I am really sorry. Because we werent standing together all the time, hahs I'm blur and always I always stand at the opposite direction of her. My sister's keeper is a nice movie, but i never really read the book before... according to xinyi and jieyi, the endings are different? came home straight after we reached school. Wasnt in a good mood. Sorry Xinyi, Jingyi, Huixing, or any others if I actually said something rude or treated you rudely. I think it's moodswings. of course it is! Cos I was staring into space, while Hadi and shihui look at Jazlyn trying to "seduce" me (I had no idea what was going on, cos I was staring into space!) Read Harry potter (goblet of fire), and fell asleep with the book on my face (muahaha, it blocks light. And is really heavy) Switched on the computer to save the songs for tmr, but end up finishing Family Outing ep 64+65 which brought me a lot of laughter. And the msn people who made me laugh too. (though i was laughing at myself most of the time, which is weird...) Suite life on deck ep29 (Cody breaking voice) was hilarious. I laugh whenever cody talks, no offence to any guy breaking voice, but it's really funny... ok, being evil here. Shall go off within 15 mins! I'm tired of making promises I cant keep. Telling myself it's okay, and dragging on day after day. I really dont want to do this anymore. Or do I? When will it go away? back to top? |