|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
I'm back... 5mins later
Tags replied! qihua: wanqi why u neh dry ur hair before coming to sch o.0 whatever ` jieyi.TAN -: NO IT DIDNT yes it did. I SAW IT MYSELF jingyi: LALALA~ LALALALALA *does the SS501 dance* sharon: hi wanqi . linkedddd!!!!! HELLO(: shihui: the song that i heard!! (hahas...i dun not actually) shihui: qihua's asking weird questions shihui: i mean dun not "dun not" ignore him. I dont get the "dun not" Jiayi.C: Omg Wanqi. Now I feel like watching Suite Life on Deck. Where do you watch them? YAY. join me then (: jingyi: TAGGED <3> thanks (: peiis: tagged;D hey, i'v finished my exams and was having a 1 week holi ! jealous? hahah. just that your exams ended early... I have 6 days off when your sch starts alr. JEALOUS? hahah. how did you find my blog?! ~Loges: taggies! btw...link me! bittersweet---memories.bs.com =) will link after I post this (: kaien: I BOUGHT TEENAGE ALR HAHA! but i got a shock when i realised youngsaeng is the second oldest! :'( yeah he didnt look like that. he's too... baby face? why oh why am I so hyper? Oh yesh! because SS501's new album is coming out on the 20th! not that I can buy. but the style's different and they havent had any new albums for 7months. It'll be out with around the same time as SHINee's I guess (: Jieyi's favourite. They're having a music bank comeback! then after that go MUSIC CORE, then INKIGAYO! hahahahahaha innocent kyujong has an online drama. cool can, he can be the next JIHOO. ![]() It's seriously the new style. SMOKY ![]() Hello JUNGMIN (: ![]() eh I miss his old hair. his new BANGS arent working, to me luh.
1) where's JIHOO SUNBAE? 2) Where's cute youngsaeng? 3) hehs I still see jungmin. back to top? |