Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



November 20, 2009 @ 9:19 PM
Double win!
Why double win?

first,
SS501 top kcharts! 2nd time! Love Like This!
woohoooooooo(x though I hope they'll promote other songs...
Watched Music Bank today! Awesome! f(x)'s CHU is staying in my head though. I find U-kiss too crowded ):
Am excited to watch 1night2days tonight.... but then......... dont think can watch

ok, second
Nicole won America's Next Top model Cycle 13(5'7)!!!!!!!!!!
Finally, someone whom I supported since the start won!
Yeah, analeigh+London+Margorie+Allison all didnt win the previous cycles.
And I'm happy, cos i'm faster than Xinyi this time! Muahahahaha. ok, fine.
Though dear Xinyi will be disappointed, cos laura didnt win):
Am still considering whether or not to put a photo of dear Nicole in the post.
There's a lot of Nicoles! 1 in choir, 1 in ANTM, and 1 is my niece. COOL!

Am already at Breaking Dawn(: And still have 3 more books to finish reading!
Just bought Sec3 books today, they are thick! Seems like I have to start studying earlier than I expected! Met Aisyah(with her mum and sis) and Leelee when buying books today! Ooh, goodie(: noticed that the people I asked were all not in contact with Athirah! i wonder...

Oh, must thank Hadi for calling up people one by one to ask for their replies! It wasnt easy work, for one, I wasnt clever enough to think of that, and I'm not brave enough...
So people, even if you're unsure, at least tell me you're considering, or else I'll think I got your number wrong! Will send smses to everyone regarding class bbq next week! If you dont receive any by the end of the week then call me!

Surprisingly, I'm not tired eventhough I slept at 3am today. Was finishing the "assignment" for choir camp(coming monday) which was due at 3pm today. Hahas. Poor Fatin only finished it at 4.30am! *shakes head*

Entered music room today, it carried a revolting smell (is that the right word?) The floor had just been polished. Shiny, but ugh I dont really see the difference.

Went home after choir today. home as in malaysia. Sorry to those smses I didnt reply. i forgot to check...

Ugh, am eating guava while blogging, and bit a spoiled part. Oops.

Kyujong was kissing the "trophy" all the way. Cute(:



poof! Kaboom! Bangz. Tada.

Tags Replied

kaien: your blog post very long haha. i very long never post so long already
Hahas(x That's because I usually type a lot of crap in!

FATIN: no problem. (:
Hehehehs(:

jingyi: hey, thr's actually a way to calculate th chinese bdae using eng birthday. so vice versa. hahas. (:
Really? But i dont think my grandparents will want to adopt that. but there can be more than one english birthdays sharing the same chinese birthdays! Like my sis and my uncle. different english birthdays, same chinese birthday.

jingyi: btw, hav to tell me fast fast whether 4dec confirmed anot. if not other ppl will book :O
Already did!

sean: hellos (:
Hellos!
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

It doesnt really make a difference Gossip girl Secret Promise Short/petite and miserable. muahaha Already Gone Tears and more empty promises dreams are weird, and are normally true I'm rocking
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS