Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



November 12, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
Gossip girl
Title dedicated to the dearest juniors, RAINBOW, with their new single GOSSIP GIRLS
I shall ignore the fact that they sound like SNSD, and ignore the fact that they pronounce gossip as gorship. Some people say it sounds cute, uhm... they just kept repeating strings of english words that dont make sense together. like gossip and sexy............ I dont get it

There must be something wrong with me. I slept at 3.30am in the morning (I finally finished deathly hallows!) and yet I dont feel tired now. I should sleep earlier (I didnt say what time) tonight and attempt to wake up early tomorrow.

Choir started at 9am today, revised and finished learning Kasar. Shant elaborate much, just that I'm not used to my standing position today. I think I looked ridiculous today, hahs but that doesnt make any difference, since I look ridiculous everyday. I've just noticed how much I've been using "It doesnt really make a difference" nowadays... new phrase?

Went Hougang mall with Fatin and Jingyi. Actually I wasnt supposed to go, but I invited myself... Hehehehe(x walk walk walk, we were trying to look for *ahemahem* but failed terribly... We mostly ended up trying to pull one another away from temptation (ahahaha)
Fatin seems to be easily tempted by accessories, Jingyi by clothes, and me by..... something you can find in Popular
Oh well):We went several shops (the place isnt that huge) and Jingyi bought what she was looking for (tanktops). We took 161 back to Woodlands, Jingyi alighted along the way and Fatin took bus in the interchange. And here comes *drumrolls*
I went to the library!! Borrowed 4 after browsing through, cant afford to borrow more, since I have to start on homework soon. The books cannot be seen by me (as in they cant be lying around), because I wont be able to take it, and will not stop reading till I finish them ):

I dont see why I even bother to update.
Maybe I'll find a blogskin where everything goes invisible.

Poof. Kabooom. Bangz. Tada!


Tags replied

SHIHYUAN: AHHHHH YOU ACTUALLY LIKE MY BLOGSONG
Yeappy! heheheh

Fatin: KABOOMZ!
bangz back!

~Loges: wads ur humans?
~Loges: for the subject comb i mean XD
History elective. I thought they only offer that for B1?

jingyi: NOOOOOOOOOOOO. your mum shld hav dragged you to go appealed man. th sch is blind. goddamn it. D:
ahahaha. she wont drag me.
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

Secret Promise Short/petite and miserable. muahaha Already Gone Tears and more empty promises dreams are weird, and are normally true I'm rocking Love Like This Rebirth
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS