|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
It doesnt really make a difference
Or does it?woke up happy today cos my hair isnt curling OUT. It's one of the things I worry about everyday, cos it looks awful. oh right. Blogsong of the week: Only One Day (SS501) Current other blogsong: Tongue Tied (Faber Drive) Tonguetied express something... Actually i think everyone pause blogsongs, but I dont mind, cos these 2 load like turtle. Went back to Malaysia after choir on Friday. Then celebrated my grandpa's 80th birthday on Saturday. It was actually his chinese birthday, I think it's because he was born in China or something, in the olden times, they dont record. So his english birthday is stated as 1stJan, like my grandma. We had steamboat at my uncle's house and it was kinda fun. Maths tuition on Sunday. Indices and Surds again. We're starting on Logarithms next week (ugh, I'm not looking forward) Grandpa was moved from my uncle's house to ours on sunday too. So we moved some of the furnitures and stuff. Am really bored so I started on the twilight series, again... I started on Sunday, and already finished twilight and almost newmoon. I think I need a new hobby (pls dont suggest smsing) Choir seems to be exteemely busy. Cos we have to prepare for next week's camp(in school) and workshop(nanyang girls) and that wont be the end. Msyep and the teachers are suggesting to add more december practices! They're to prepare our concert next year (inFeb) and well, the trip... I cannot believe we each have to sell 20 tickets, cos that's impossible... ): Headed back to malaysia after choir yesterday. It was difficult cos I took the bus yesterday, not to mention I had to carry my sissy's 2 huge files! Actually used a huge paper bag to carry, but it broke (I WILL NOT FORGET HOW!) then I had to carry them myself. but still, have to thank Benedict, Qihua, Fatin and Amelia for helping me carry the files in turns. (they arent ordinary files, they are larger and thicker than our math file!) but I'll remember why you guys have to help me in the first place... *ahem* Fine, I wont haunt you for it. Great, I kept thinking "Dont trip dont trip" after that incident. SS501's LOVELIKETHIS top k-charts! Woooooohooooo~ But that doesnt beat SHINee's Mutizen triple crown ): Oh well, am getting used to RingDingDong. My sissy laughed when I sang the chorus out. Ahahaha (x Online meeting with welfare com tonight. Hmm, since I missed the ex-com meeting yesterday... oh well, I updated! probably wont for the rest of this week. Oh! And I wont be in singapore for this week, except on choir practice days uh. So dont bother smsing! Kaboom! Poof. Bang. Cool(: Of course it makes a difference. They may be nice, but they're two very different person. Tags Replied MEGAN: ah HELLO wanqi! TAGGED! MEGAN: hey! you're linked! Hellos! And thanks(: ` jieyi.TAN -: OMG HAHA GORSHIP GIRL Hahas. but the chorus is catchy you know! Jieshi: HELLO! Long time no see! Hellos! Long time no hear! ~Loges: oooh...i dunno one XD so we same sub comb =) Yeap xinyi: u mean, SNEEZE--ESSSSSSSSSSSSSS 14 TIMES No I didnt! It was only 8 times! kaien: hello! tagged :] Hellohello! Thanks! back to top? |