Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



November 09, 2009 @ 6:54 PM
Secret
Hello hello.

first,
blogsong of the week: If you cannot (ParkJungMin feat. Jisun)
those who get halo instead, awww, too bad.

I'm lazy to post nowadays. oh yeah, I want to do CIP. people, anyone?

5Nov- Plaza Sing with XINYI
Was really bored at home... So Xinyi and I spent around 10mins smsing each other, and decided on a trip to Plaza Sing. Hehs, we're fast when it comes to these type of things...

So we met at AMK mrt station at 2pm, and took the train to dhoby gaut. walk walk walk, and xinyi was fascinated by the people using the travellator, it was a short distance. We roamed the place, then went Made With Love, it's a craft shop selling all sorts of scrapbooking materials. I used to go with meh sissy... It was kinda crowded. Then we went upstairs and see the movies playing now. Not interested in any, we went Spotlight. Huge, we took around half an hour to just walk around. Used another 30mins to decide what ter buy. Yes, we are slow at these things. Then sat down at the table provided, and started making bracelets!
Throughout the whole time, Xinyi was real excited. but i think the highest point was when I sneezed. Hahahahahaha.

Weekends
The weekend practically just flew past. piano on Saturday morning was awful as usual. Didnt practise much... Spent the entire afternoon reading Half blood prince. Visit me grandparents at night, and I brought my book along. My grandma commented on halfbloodprince, she asked,"Aiyo, why are you reading the DICTIONARY?" Hahaha (:
Grandpa's the same, getting thinner...
Missed the Saturday show again... Did Add maths tuition hw till 2.30am. It was awful. Though i think I'm getting the hang of it...

After another torturous 2hour maths tuition on Sunday morning, we went Uncle's house to make 烧卷, I think that's how you write it. My grandpa actually wanted to return to Muar just to make it, stupid dumb idiotic me said I wanted to eat it when I visited them on Saturday... Now he just keep talking about going back to muar to make 烧卷. We made it on Sunday at my uncle's house though, tasty mmmmmm. was trying to learn how to make, by observing my grandma. but I'll probably forget how, like the rice dumplings...

The match!
Stayed up to watch the extremely important Chelsea VS ManU match! I was reading Deathly Hallows during the first half, but I was multi-tasking! The first half was so-so. Then 2nd half, was still so-so, like what they said, ManU played better, but they just lack the GOAL.
I still cant believe Terry scored (why was he there in the first place?!) And there should be more yellow cards, I wont say who (you know yourself! you DROGBA kicker! why did drogba get the yellow card?!)
The brushing teeth fan was hilarious!
Woke up early, around 6? Then dropped back to sleep after we reached spore. But I cant help jumping awake, due to the smses I received...

Choir
Nothing much happened. We learnt 2 new songs. But i'll be happy to forget Lenggang! We're finally learning Kasar!

___________________________________
Subject combi's out! My mum actually told me to appeal and change to 2+2 when I told her I'll have difficulty looking for friends. Hahaha.
All right. Finished updating(:
Tags Replied

` jieyi.TAN -: IM QUALIFIED FOR CYCLE 13
I dont really know how tall I am according to the feet/foot thingy

` jieyi.TAN -: i want dbsk back toooooz ):
who doesnt...... I wanna watch Jaejoong's movie! Postman of Heaven (if I'm not wrong)

FATIN: BABE ! relink yeah
sure!

` jieyi.TAN -: nah dont take the shenton way thingy to heart you laugh at antm._.
Hahas. yes I do laugh at ANTM

sean: )
If you're trying to be funny, then sorry, cos i'm not laughing. Whoever you are, please use your real name next time

back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

Promise Short/petite and miserable. muahaha Already Gone Tears and more empty promises dreams are weird, and are normally true I'm rocking Love Like This Rebirth I'm back... 5mins later
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS