|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Short/petite and miserable. muahaha
The above title is influenced by 3hours of ANTM cycle 13 (5feet7 and below)Blogsong of the week: You and I (ParkBom of 2ne1) though most of you will probably get halo, cos shuffle is on. Movie Marathon 30/10/09 Exciting? Meaningful? I dont know. It's a combination of different feelings, just cant be described (: Hey, I've forgotten which movies we watched already. Hahahahahaha Watched some. The horror movie was awful. Even for somebody like me, someone who dont watch horror movies that much, found it not horror-y enough. Hahs. Sorta fell asleep during the last movie (angels and demons), it was 4 in the morning!! But somehow woke up after an hour or so? Didnt watch the movie still, cos I found looking at other people more interesting. There's just so many people! some asleep, some awake, probably in their dreamland. Was actually wondering if I did anything unglam in my sleep, totally what I always do. Actually wanted to enjoy some breakfast with everyone, but the guys zoomed off so fast that I didnt even notice they were gone! Had nothing to do, noone at home to breakfast with, so decided to follow you people and take the mrt! Ended up having breakfast with Jingyi at her house. Then looked at her play SIMS2 while I struggle with keeping my eyes open. Dragged myself out of Casablanca at 10am, and reached home at 11am. Bathe, brush teeth and packed before I finally get to sleep. My phone, which was beside me, rang 7 times before I woke up. Sissy on the phone told me to get out of the house immediately and take the mrt. End up I reach woodlands 15 mins before her. Wasted my energy! Got home, and dropped onto my beloved comfy sofa (unlike the spore one!) and napped for 3 hours before I was forced awake to visit my grandpa at my uncle's house. This doesnt mean I dont want to visit my grandpa! What's worse? I had to get up early in the morning on sunday for ADD MATHS TUITION. I'm telling yeh, Indices Surds and dunno-what, they're not easy. They drove me crazy for the entire 2 hour. I gave up, and had to bring the horrible questions home. Brought it on myself eh? That's not all. Piano lesson after lunch. Rushed through my theory homework and got the harmonising all wrong. Never seen so many crosses in 1 question before... then finally can relax? NO. Started on a horrible book. Order of the phoenix! Choir today started out with A capella auditions, held in the inspiretown. I didnt dare to look at the teacherS and had the key totally off. MrPoh kept looking at me, while MRKHOO KEPT SCRIBBLING STUFF ON HIS PAPER! Yes, I was wondering why Mrkhoo's there too. It was awful, at least I didnt get in. HAH! Other than that, everything's normal i guess. the usual not nice sound. Mslim gave us 2 options today: - practice ends at 3pm today, and come back on wed - practice ends at 4pm today, and dont come back on wed! And practice ended at 4pm today. So wed practice is cancelled! Means I have 3 days of "freedom". Am interested in walking to the library to get some books. Shall decide on a day. hehehs... P/s SS501's LoveLikeThis Mv is out! And... I want DBSK back together! No matter what happens, even when the sky's falling down, I promise you that i'll never let you go I want you to know that it doesnt matter where we take this road, someone's gotta go which makes more sense? Tags Replied ` jieyi.TAN -: you know i kena suan by sean for being overly enthu at DFTL -.- but it's not easy to organize so why ` jieyi.TAN -: NOT GO ALL OUT TO ENJOY IT?! x) Good to be enthu! though bella found the audience kinda noisy. but enthu cheers me up! ` jieyi.TAN -: great job but it was super unlucky that YOU BELONG WITH ME was the LAST song to be played._. Hahas. unlucky for Jieyi, who wanted to hear the song soooo badly FATIN: ILOVEYA ! Saranghae jingyi: WANQI! D: NO OFFENCE, but i really hope you wun get into 3+1. but that's impossible, jingyi: with your results... ahhhhh. I dont want to go different class too! my results? maybe they wont, since science is my worst subject xinyi: Im still here! Xinyi, are you talking to jingyi? ` jieyi.TAN -: I love your post, especially the last sentence. Although the post made my eyes wet thank you *attempt to flip hair like xinyi* hahas. ~Loges: omg...ur post is super meaningful. especially towards the ending... hahs. maybe ONLY the ending is meaningful ` jieyi.TAN -: i realised i got the 50 first date actor name wrong. it was adam sandler & not ben stiller BUT THEY ` jieyi.TAN -: LOOK ALIKE i told my sis the actor was Adam Sandler, cos I forgot the name you told me. hahahahahaha kaien: hello wanqiiii omg your blog post. another one trying to make me cry Hellos(: yay. I should start selling tissues! back to top? |