Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



November 30, 2009 @ 12:13 PM
Teevee Crazy!
First, since it's monday,
Blogsong of the week: Snow Prince (SS501)
my current addiction (x I think Snow prince is better than LoveLikeThis because YS sings way better here. And HJL doesnt have to sing what he cant reach

1. Am teevee crazy, because I think Ben10 is really cool.
2. Fatin and I were saying that Danny phantom is hot (seriously, before last night, I thought noone will ever agree with me) but I havent been watching danny phantom.
3. I think Fairly Oddparents is cute and funny, but think they should have new episodes cos they kept repeating.
4. I think Spongebob Squarepants is dumb but I still watch it. Cos Patrick talks funny. He's a Bass! (I think Spongebob is a soprano. ahahahaha!)
5. I still watch Totally Spies even though I finished watching the entire series years ago. I know every single episode, and loved episode 100 cos it played with their movie (: I think Jerry's hair has a cute combover but he should go for wigs.
6. I love Phineas and Ferb so much that I sing along to their song everytime they play the show. I think they're super funny and that they have cute hair (squarish and triangular-ish) I love Candice but think she should stop waiting for Jeremy's calls. (they're dating already!)
7. I finished watching the entire series of Mr Bean-animated series which used to air from 6pm to 6.30pm, but the same few episodes are still playing when a lot of cartoons which played with it have been kicked out (eg. KimPossible)
8. Kimpossible! I think RonStopabble is cool, (yes partly because of his name!)

Do I have to start on weekend evenings?
Let see. 9. We have wizards of waverly place, Justin reminds me of Cody. Max was great till his hairstyle changed. Alex reminds me of someone (i forgot) I think their movie rocks(:
10. The Suite life on Deck. I dont watch on disney channel much cos they kept replaying the 1st season episodes. Currently watching season 3 on youtube. Yumyum(:
11. Dont really watch HannahMontana much nowadays, but I started out loving the series, well, till Hannah changed anyways.
12. Sonny with a Chance rocks. Especially love the Check it out Girls episode.

Okay, I am so tempted to abandon my comp and run upstairs to watch teevee now. If you people havent figure out why I dont like staying in Singapore so much. Then let me tell you, i dont have cable in Singapore. Means I'll have to miss all my teevee shows):

Missed the Arsenal vs Chelsea match yesterday(but I know who won! CHELSEA!). I have 2 teevees with Astro in malaysia. One in my parents bedroom (they were asleep yesterday so I cant watch) and one in the living room. My grandpa sleeps in the living room so I cant watch either.

[edit/]

Why does my grandpa sleeps in the living room? I guess I havent been talking much about him.
He cant walk, so he has this "hospital looking bed" in the living room where he lies on 24hours a day. He has cancer and had operation 2years ago. my aunt has to take care of him everyday now, where she served him like a dunno what. My grandpa seriously thinks like a guy. His pride, the way he acts, and the way he treats people. He thinks my aunt has to serve him, and wants her to sleep in the living room at night just because he sleeps there too. He orders my aunt around. My aunt help him change diaper, feed him wash him and yet he doesnt care for her. Just last week my aunt sprained her leg because she ran when my grandpa called for her. And what happens? When people come to visit, my grandpa tells everyone that my aunt's leg injury is a fake. He doesnt sleep at night and kept waking up and ordering my aunt around. He likes to call my aunt to him for no reason, but when my mum answer his "calls for help" he just say he doesnt need anything. He doesnt think that the diaper is there for him to pee into, but stick his hand in with a tissue paper and pee onto the tissue paper and dump the tissue on the floor or into the rubbish bin next to him. Just because he pee into TISSUE PAPERS, his diaper is always dry, but for some strange reason, he wants my aunt to change his diaper all the time.

My grandpa loves to buy lottery or 4D whatever you call it. The way he buys is those accumulate one. Means he'll pay at the end of the month, since he buys so much. So recently this receipt comes, saying that he owes 1000+ dollars for buying 4D. And as usual, my dad who pays for my grandpa's daily living, medical bills, food, more medical bills has to pay those money too. Noone ever pays for my grandpa's medical bills or anything else as a matter of fact. But why should we pay that 1000+? When my grandpa struck lottery, he does something to the money that it just disappears. My grandpa thinks that my parents want his money when we ask him where his lottery money have gone to (he actually shouted "you want money? I'll give them all to you" at my dad). Somehow we all know he gave his money to someone. He kept asking for money from my dad, but why would he need money?

Everything is so complicated that my mum often says that our family can be filmed into Hongkong drama already. What I posted today is only part of everything. I seriously shouldnt have posted but oh well. I dont think whatever my grandpa has been doing is right, but what can we do? He just loves giving money to that someone. That someone who spends money like dunno what. Someone's daughter is only 8 years old but asked "sweetly" from my grandpa for money to buy a LAPTOP and a HANDPHONE. Well if it's my grandpa's money then nevermind. But the money he's been giving away are all my dad's! We've practicially been supporting another family.

It's a long post. But I still have so much I havent say.

Kaboom. Poof

I think I'm wrong.
But I wont know because I dont know what's right.

Tags Replied

sean: but u suddenly nvr reply le
Yeah... cos it'll cost a bomb. KABOOM

xinyi: wait? WANQI CAN COME SLEEPOVER AT UR (jingyi) HSE?
Xinyi, are you asking me a question, or are you exclaiming?

xinyi: wanqi, sleepover at mine. with jingyi! hahas =)
Is that a fact, or a question?

benedict: poof...did you watch the live ben10 performance?
Kaboom. it's a cartoon, how can it be live? I only know it was the premiere of the movie Ben10- Alien Swarms. Ahahaha, but I missed it.
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

Everything flies I cant figure it out I dont care eh eh eh eh eh Double win! It doesnt really make a difference Gossip girl Secret Promise Short/petite and miserable. muahaha Already Gone
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS