|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Holiday mood please go away
I'm seriously in the holiday mood. I havent even finish the Cinematic trip reflection due tomorrow! I should stop going to youtube and watching random SS501 shows. Well, it's just too bad that they keep making me laugh and want to watch more...I noticed that my posts are always long, which can be annoying at times.. I finished You're Beautiful/ Minami Shineyo a few days ago, and it's nice, but short (thankfully, or I'll take forever!) It's a good thing that I dont miss Shinwoo as much as I did for Jihoo. *phew* Going out with Peiis on the coming thursday. I cant believe that I'm still going shopping when I'm almost broke, my sing dollars just went poof and I have no idea where and what I spent them on.. Have no idea whether or not to join Jieyi and others on Friday (Newmoon), cos Xinyi still hasnt confirm the movie with me for 26thdec, and... (unspeakable reasons) Went back to Muar to visit grandpa and grandma today. Fyi, Muar's like 2 hours drive away from JB. we spent the whole day there, eating the nice foods. But I didnt get to eat my 油条 ): brought along Chem textbk to read, but I dozed off in the car, so I only touched (not even covered) the first 2 chapters, pathetic.. Shall focus on my reflection tomorrow. Piano class on Tuesday. I should finish my Sets ws, but they are really annoying! Oh goodie, this post is short.. Compared to the other posts Kaboom. Poof Without a word it came without a word it went Without a word it left back to top? |