|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Shut up and die
NOOOOOOOOOOO.How can Chelsea draw with West Ham?! Huh? Someone explain to me. 1-1, both penalties somemore I'm sure Ashley Cole feels bad, his birthday somemore. I was furious/annoyed/sleepy/shocked all together at 2am today! It was an awful game. Like what my sissy said, I miss all the nice passes and fast counter attack, Chelsea! I miss Essien, please recover faster. We need Anelka, please come back next week! What's more annoying? It's seeing Zola smiling like dunno what after the match! Eh, the new guy from ManCity sure is fast. Should've subbed him for J.Cole earlier! Didnt feel like using the comp at all. Cos I want to watch teevee, play SIMS and do homework. There's a SIMS3 add on already! but I'm not interested, i'm a SIMS2 person can? With only 2 weeks left till School starts, I sure have loads of things to do! Am determined to finish Sets and sci hw before Christmas! Went out with Peiis last thursday! I was super late thanks to the jam! We went Bugis first, and kept walking around looking for 3 things- KangLing's bag, Peiis sling bag, and my jacket. We roamed in the shopping mall first, walk walk see see all the expensive things. Then at one point, both me and Peiis went crazy cos some random shop is playing some random HONGKI song. Ahahaha! Lame Qihua kept calling for dont know what reason (no reason at all..) And Peiis kept eyeing me suspiciously, asking me if that was a guy... I think I've gotten used to hanging up on people now, thanks to Qihua. Teehees (: Went Bugis Street after that, walk walk walk, Peiis went crazy over shoes. And she looked like she could've slap me cos I kept saying I dont want to buy (the things she say are nice). Seriously, we have VERY different taste. And I guess I'm not a shopping person. I'll just walk around and comment *yes that's nice* but not buy anything. Typical me. Had lunch at random shop headed to Orchard. It wasnt a suitable day for Orchard cos it kept raining. Orchard doesnt have much things to buy.. We squeezed into the train at around 8pm and alighted at Woodlands. Peiis headed home (Malaysia), I cant believe she's going back to Pekan. My mum almost bang the my door down, trying to wake me up on Friday. It's my first time locking my own bedroom door, and definitely the first time I dont have to share my room. Showered with much difficulty, cos I STILL havent figure out how to operate the water heater! Spent a long time waiting for the water to heat up, and in the end had to shower in cold water. Roamed with jieyi while waiting for the others to arrive. Laughed non-stop when I saw the "New Moan" book in Popular. I never knew the cinema in NP is a separate building.. We met Benedict at GV, and I seriously dont know why he kept looking at another direction till I read Jieyi's blog. Qihua arrived somehow.. I survived Newmoon without anything to eat, no appetite. Must be the shock I got downstairs. Felt seriously uncomfortable throughout the movie (I dont know why) and was in my dreamland while staring at the screen. In conclusion, the movie was still bad. We went for lunch, and walked to Benedict's house. Got We played cards and watch teevee, and Qihua just kept playing the piano. We practically just slacked the entire day. Well, at least I learned how to play Taitee. Teehees(: Stayed till 6pm and Jieyi's dad gave us a lift to NP. Mrt was packed as usual. Furniture arrived on Saturday. The Sofa turned out to be BLUE instead of what we ordered (Grey!) I should complain though I want to. We went IKEA after lunch. I should've stopped blogging 30mins ago cos I'm supposed to help my mum make 汤圆. Songs affect my mood for the entire day. If a sad song play in my mind first thing in the morning, i'll be damn moody for the entire day.. That's bad! I'll have to apologise to the people whose smses I've yet to reply. My Batt went flat before I enter Malaysia! Something hilarious *note Key in every picture* Signing some frame thingy? What's with Key, seriously? Now, what are they laughing at? ??!!
OMGZ! That's what it's all about. Key signed on the TABLE instead of the frame!
|