Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



December 09, 2009 @ 9:57 PM
Without a word
Blogsong of the week: Without words (park shin hye) -you're beautiful OST
It's a very pretty song, I like it a lot, like Because I'm stupid (:

Korean drama haters can skip the entire black part

I'm at episode 12 of You're Beautiful/Minami Shineyo. I'm so busy recently that I dont even have time to finish the 16 episodes drama, or even blog as a matter of fact.

I really like You're Beautiful. I think it has wonderful cast.
It's just about this girl (Min nyu) who takes her brother's (Min Nam) place as a new member in a popular korean idol group A.N.JELL (mostly pronounced as ANGEL?) as a GUY
So what happens is that the 3 original members of A.N.JELL started to find out his/her identity, and of course like in all dramas, falls in love with her.
I started out liking all 3 of them, they're different of course,
Taekyung- the 2nd to find out, who acts like he doesnt care for her but still support and help her no matter what
Shin Woo- 1st to find out, also known as the 2nd jihoo sunbae *giggles* the one who gets REJECTED ALL THE TIME but still loves the girl like dunno what. normally ends up with NOONE
Jeremy- the cutest and last to find out, he kept thinking he's GAY cos he developed feelings for Min nyu (: extremely funny!

Obviously, all 3 of them are great (it's a drama for goodness sake!)
I liked Taekyung, though he has the typical "Gu junpyo-like" role in the drama. He gets jealous a lot. but then, Shinwoo started to be like jihoo (even the hairstyle!) and....... I sorta change sides.
Shinwoo hyung = Jihoo sunbae
Well, at least I wont go all sad and teary when Min nyu's with Taekyung, cos I still think Tae kyung's all right. But, hwaiting shinwoo hyung/oppa! even though I know you wont end up with anyone *sigh*

But I'm glad that Team Shinwoo seems greater than team Jihoo, judging by the comments on Youtube :D everyone lovesssssss Shinwoo!

Have been incredibly busy with the new house, so I am real glad that class BBQ is finally off my mind! Class BBQ was ok, I thought we ordered too little food, but end up we had so much leftovers!

The security guards were amazingly ANNOYING. Kept making jingyi sign papers, about keeping those noisy and loud people (2/1ians) quiet and stuff like that. I didnt eat much, BBQ-ING was fun but tiring. So, I agree with Jieyi, class outing next time WILL NOT be BBQ. Well, that is if we will still have anymore 2/1 class outings ):
Time just went past as we BBQ, eat, talk. Me, jingyi and xinyi went to eat at the playground, it was kinda funny how we kept hiding the food from the security guards(we werent supposed to eat there). When it was packing up time, most of the people left already, since it's super late, ok it's 11pm only. Headed back to Jingyi's house with Jieyi, jingyi, xinyi and loges. then settled funds with dear jieyi (the person with the calculator!) and crapped till jieyi and loges left! Mustnt forget to thank Hadi (for the food), Jieyi (for everything), Jingyi (for the location), Bernie and shaobo (for helping out), Juliana (for shopping with meh), and 2/1ians (for being THERE), and others (for reasons I've forgotten!)

*Mrpoh said my reason for my absence during that choir practice is UNACCEPTABLE! I explained to amelia later that I cant drag Hadi (class chairman) out of friday prayers. Hahas.

Xinyi, jingyi and me kinda took our time to bathe, hahs I hoped we didnt disturb jingyi's mum. We practically smell so awful that we stinked Jingyi's room! Jingyi bathed first, while me and Xinyi talked in the room filled with smokey smell. I bathed last (me and xinyi scissors-paper-stoned to see who goes first) After we bathed, we talked and talked in bed till late, Jingyi fell asleep first cos she had chingay the next day. We woke up the next day and talked till jingyi left her house. We were still crapping till Xinyi's parents came to fetch us. Changed and boarded Xinyi's car headed towards Malaysia.

Xinyi's parents actually treated me to the famous and delicious Bak kut teh near Pelangi, it was so awkward. It was even weirder when Xinyi actually ate 2 bowls of rice (for breakfast!) and I was like.. *Stare* This family sitting in the bak kut teh shop was like staring at us the whole time. I didnt look in the mirror so maybe it was because I looked awful, because Xinyi looked just fine... Maybe I had something on my face?

Had to thank Xinyi's parents cos they actually fetched me home, as in the malaysia home after that. So, Xinyi has officially become the 1st secondary school friend to see my malaysia house. Hahas, she kept saying "take photos of your house can?" She even showed me her dream house in Taman Sutera that cost a BOMB.

Slept for like 3 hours on the sofa after I reached home. My nephews were in the living room then, I wonder if I actually had an unglam look on, or maybe I snored! They're really nice people, very nice, unlike all my other nephews who like to steal my comp to play! Ok, maybe i was being mean by not LETTING them play my comp. but I was using! And my nephews just LOVE playing my piano. playing as in banging the keys like mad. MAD I TELL YOU!

Dont think I'll be blogging in a long long time!
Have been travelling between msia house to AMK house to new house. TIRING! My mum's definitely worse than me, she still has to clean all 3 houses!
Spent the last 2 days in the new house PAINTING with my dad and sis. We have successfully painted all the rooms and living room after yesterday. *phew*
Furniture and COURTS stuff arriving on friday and saturday...

Grandpa and grandma have both gone back to Muar, so that relatives can visit them. the long journey had definitely affected my grandpa, I didnt get to see him cos they left in cars the day after class BBQ. ):

That's all!

Kaboom. POOF!
and it's gone.

Without a word, love left me.

Tags Replied

sean: then why u go back so fast?
Because I have to

amelia: Heloo Wanqi=) Linkme
Sure thing!

Xinyi: Wanqi, ur family story is so interesting. So cool. Hahas.
Heh, that's not a good thing you know.

Jiayi.C: I like those shows too. Esp. F.O.P., Spongebob, andP&F. Candace & jeremy are dating? Idk leh.
They only dated in a few episodes...

FATIN: omgd ! WATCH !!!!!!! in bof, i like jihoo. now, shinwoo is like jihoo but i still like all three
FATIN: im at ep 12 . SHINWOO !
hehehes. Shinwoo ♥

` jieyi.TAN -: WHY IS EVERYONE CHIONGING MINAMI SHINEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because it's nice?

Hsinyee: Yo! Tagged! haha, seeya in choir on monday
Hsinyee: during*
Hahs. thanks (:

benedict: you know you can still see the edit/ part if you highlight it
Yeah, i didnt want to delete the part that I spent so much time typing... but I didnt ask you to highlight it... So you dont have to see it. Easy....

sean: u nvr reply my msgs:(
Sorry. but you always sms whenever I'm in msia...
back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

Teevee Crazy! Everything flies I cant figure it out I dont care eh eh eh eh eh Double win! It doesnt really make a difference Gossip girl Secret Promise Short/petite and miserable. muahaha
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS