|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Alone
It's my momma's birthday in 10mins!Hahs, but she just went back to Malaysia... Didnt do much today. WC meeting after school tomorrow. hope it doesnt take long. took down notes that we'll be talking about tomorrow. It seems so serious, like we're going to have a real (work type) meeting. Teehees (x Was walking to the MRT station alone today. Met Xinhui, Crystal, Jiexin @ platform. We just started talking then yeah, took the train together. Saw a bunch of people walking to amk station. And crystal+xinhui went "ehh! it's qihua!" kinda super loud... Hahas. Hmmmm.. I'm dead for mensuration test. I know how to do, but there was only 2 mins left. i sat there, dont know whether to continue or not. And when I finally decided, mrChye said "TIME'S UP!" seriously shouting luh... ok, I'm gone. it feels great to be alone at times. Imagination is all you need. Kaboomz back to top? |