|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
I miss MY TEEVEE
I still watch teevee during weekends. Especially love it now since there are countless shows on ASTRO for me to watch, not to forget the NEW SEASON of The Suite Life on Deck. The one which Cody and Bailey starts dating. The one whereby Bailey always laugh weirdly. Which reminds me, I LAUGHED LIKE HER TODAY. And that's not a good thing cos that laugh is so... weird...Oh, I know I like to say weird a lot. I described almost EVERYBODY as weird. So, I'm not offending ANYONE when I say that person is weird... It's just a word which I cant stop using. (x I am left with 3 episodes of Shining inheritance. I'm going to feel guilty if I watch it this week, cos I'm supposed to - study for chem test - feel bad for not scoring well for maths tests - memorise choir songs - have extra choir practice on Wed Yupp, that's how GREAT life is. And yes, I got my mensuration paper back. And, I shall wish dearest BOTAK MR CHAN MALI CHAN a HAPPY BIRTHDAY even though I still dont know his age. the red font is to congratulate MANU (his fav soccer team) for winning ARSENAL yesterday. He should be old if his hair is growing slow(stop growing luh) *oops* Hahas! Yeap, he's not going to see his BELOVED *coughs* student wish him happy birthday. But still, he has no reason to say that 6A'07 is a bunch of heartless people! you are the ray of light which blinded me you dont ever realise why you're wrong you dont ever realise that you are wrong I dont know what to do Because my nightmare is coming true Tags Replied kaien: no i not as lame as you mr low LOL. he's not mrlow. cos he hasnt grown up yet kaien: haha homejoy! kaien: its such a joyous thing it never ends my dear haha I am FORCED to agree indian: awesome 5th time u suan me agn =.= and kaien the sean not me leh this time =.= and i din realise 5th wor. I noticed that guys like to count a lot. And always count the unhappy things somemore. WEIRD~ indian: my cute rudolph down there LOL cute..... I shall take that rudolph as a female. It's the 1st time I see you so excited over a female. HAHA! xinhui: eh it's QIHUA!! LOL! SPIDERMAN N SPIDER WOMAN FOR THE WIN! hahahaha. TAG! NO! FINGERMAN AND FINGERLADY VICTORY! muahahahahah! kaien: huh what the heck? i dont go around pretending to be ppl =.= kaien: am i in that bunch of people LOL i think so... back to top? |