Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds


WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there!
I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas.



January 23, 2013 @ 7:56 PM
Exhausted

I haven't been writing in this blog for a really long time! (3 years actually if I'm not wrong..)

It feels like I'm burdening someone if I actually talk to them about my problems in school and everything, so I shall treat this blog as my best friend!

Life has never been more difficult. JC2 year is just impossible to cope with. I've been trying to reduce my responsibilities so that I won't compromise my studies but honestly, things aren't going well.

I stopped piano lessons in June last year because I convinced myself that the weekly lesson is taking too much of my 'study time'. Then I told myself that running for choir admin comm will only make my life harder. So after 6 months, I finally realised I have not progressed from where I left it off at all. All these 'sacrifices' were in vain because I have not gained a single thing along the way. I convinced myself that I'll be better off, but in reality I am still the same old wanqi who uses her new freedom to procrastinate.

As January 2013 is coming to an end, what have I learnt? Am I really trying my very best? Or am I merely giving in to temptations? am I stretching myself enough? Because I feel that I've been standing in the same spot for the past 4 years.

There are fireworks bombarding me from the sky. A new one erupts before I have the chance to recover and look up again. Everything is so overwhelming, but after all these, I'll be able to enjoy the peaceful night sky. So the question is, do I have the will to stay out till the end of the firework show? Or will I end up running to the nearest shelter?

self-contentment. What Anderson choir and Mslim said really triggered me to think about my current lifestyle. So this shall be my daily goal.

To try my best and live with no regrets. To feel contented everyday.

It's time to wake up from this dream.

back to top?
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 January 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 July 2015 October 2015 November 2015 January 2016 May 2016 June 2016 September 2016 July 2017 November 2017 December 2017
recent entries

♥SODA I miss MY TEEVEE Alone Dot.dot.dot.dot.dot. Filled with happiness School's...... Money is scary Shut up and die I watch Ben10 from 1am to 2am everyday. Holiday mood please go away
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS