|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Between Heaven and Hell
Oh right, that's where I live..Okay it's actually a korean song by Boa that I'm currently addicted to. It's a Shark ost. No idea why but it's just stuck in my head. I'm not coping well. Oh my I really need to rush if I intend to finish the June holidays homework.. But I'm not exactly rushing right now. Which is.. ughhhh -slaps myself- Boiling mad at the choir teachers right now for making us perform for National day celebrations. For goodness sake, other CCAs have already let their SH2s step down months ago and here we are.. performing in AUGUST. Freaking August when A levels is in November. I'm so angry that I bet my eyes are shooting rays at the computer screen. In the end, I'm more mad at myself than anyone else. Because it seems like everyone is coping well and doing just fine. They didn't complain about performing in August. It's just the weakling Wanqi who can't organise and plan well enough to juggle everything. So. Insane. I always say I hate the school I'm currently in. Then after I graduated, I'll regret it. so let's not take this post too seriously. In case I regret saying all these. (or the things running through my mind that shouldn't be typed out) I think I'm becoming an owl. I only do stuff well at night. back to top? |