|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Go back to the way it was..
Loads of pictures today cause' I realised that my blog is all so emotional nowadays.. I want it to be happy! I was reading the old posts (aka the 2009 posts) and all the memories actually came back to me. Yes the happy ones. So I finally realised that only talking about those negative feelings all the time will only make me detest my JC life (like, even when I look back to now in the future) So let's write down typical activities too or else I'll forget how lucky I actually am!
So... After exams ended (which was on Thursday), choir practices resumed on Friday.. (I know right! ughhhhhh) Not that I don't like choir, but can't we have a PROPER rest?! Anyways, I decided to bake for the committee, as a way of expressing my gratitude towards everyone who have been so nice to me and tolerated the annoying WanQi haha~
The cupcakes were rushed out though since I had to chiong to play captain's ball with the choir peeps.
So basically, every cupcake comes with a "MADE WITH LOVE" card that has a short message for the person!
One of those rare times when I actually make the cupcake frosting. Not exactly a success since it just tastes.. sugary..? (plus it looks like poop)
That's my dinner on Saturday! (my tummy is suffering when Ma is not around to cook for meh)
And that is today's lunch! Meh favourite long bean eggs. Forced myself to swallow the whole plate of greens ewwww
That's tonight's dinner! Meesua soup! (with lots of greens) plus tofu, meat and prawns~
Went back to Malaysia with Xinyi (and her dad) for a haircut and some good food (bak kut teh!!)
They came at 7.30am, so I was supposed to wake up at 6.30am. But I went back to sleep so XInyi nearly knocked my door down hahaha! She said she almost left without me! oh well...
The trip didn't turn out as expected since it was Ahgong's birthday in Malaysia, which meant that a lot of shops were closed since it was a public holiday. We did, however, shop a bit in Sutera Mall for like 50mins. (equals running around trying to cover the whole mall in <1hour p="">
back to top?
And this here, is my 1st attempt to make Pa's favourite 黑糖糕
And obviously, it failed... Hah, it doesn't have enough brown sugar taste! Devastated but -sighs-
Next time will be better.
Shall go Orchard tomorrow after choir practice to get some very important and long overdue birthday presents hahaha
I should really start on some homework ahhhhhhh!
1hour> |