|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Hello new life..?
So much homework left and yet I have less than a week to complete them. Feeling super helpless now because I won't be able to finish the homework and revise for the MCQ papers that I have to sit for when the new term starts. Oh my where did the June holidays go? I really don't feel like going back to school to face my midterms results. They are probably really horrible and I'll end up with more extra lessons and consultation sessions more than ever (not that I don't have enough now) They aren't exactly helping since they take up super a lot of time and I end up not studying anything because I'd just crash once I reach home (which is about.. 9pm?)Random thought #1 I really want to watch that new movie Despicable Me 2! "It's so fluffayyyy I'm gonna dieeeee!" It's actually all about time management and.. determination to succeed, I guess? It's like I'm just letting myself sink further into this black hole that I created for myself because I believe that I belong in there. Whenever I see people smarter than me (which is very often because.. everyone's smart nowadays), I'll get the feeling that there's no way I can beat these super-hardworking-and-smart people. So I just give up and let myself drop even further down the study-chain (what I call the students of my age) It's no longer hunt to survive; you study to survive. The level of competition is just insane. And as everyone can see here, I'm not exactly coping very well in this race to the starting line, the start of your life in society. If you don't get good enough grades (straight As) or don't have a good portfolio (CIP, CCA, leadership... the list goes on), it's as if you qualified 12th in a Formula 1 qualifying session. You tried your best, you have better than average equipment, yet you're just lacking one important element to give you a good spot to start the race. What are you lacking? hmm, I don't know.. Talent perhaps? Genes? Brains? I really don't know how the year will end. To me, this is my year-long qualifying session. A year that will determine how I achieve the goals in my life in the future. Will I get an easy route, leading from start to finish, breezing my way through? I highly doubt so. (low self confidence? Nah I call it facing reality) Maybe I'd end up having to try and overtake the rest for my entire life. I realise, no matter what, I'll still have to try my hardest. Well, they do find it more remarkable when you start low and end up somewhere up there. More than when you just lead the entire time.. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying for the easy route. Bye bye life. Hello competition. Random though #2 I was supposed to be updating on what I've been doing during the entire June holidays. -sighs- back to top? |