|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
37 days to prelims
It's not going to be easy, but it's going to be worth it. Just a short post to remind myself how fast things are coming.. 加油加油! There is really no point in brooding over what has already happened (ie all my bad results). What matters is what I'm going to do to determine my future.. yes it's a long way ahead, but I have come too far, done too much to give up. Whatever outcome you get from this, embrace it and move on. For you know that you have tried your very best. Random: dad read the newspaper and a research has shown that the people who are addicted to korean dramas are those who end up with low education and income. -gasps- Time to sign off. How I wish I live in my imagination hahaha. -imagines myself trapped in my own brain- okay I take that back. Just one smile and you brighten up my entire day. Can't I see you everyday? Even if it only gives me false hopes..? back to top? |