|
Marshmallow
Stuffed
Clouds
|
|
|
WANQI says hi
♥ Hello there! I am an ordinary girl who lives in my own world. I love F1, kpop, and dramas. |
|
|
|
|
Someone slap me
Oh no. The Taeun feels ahhhhhhhh So every monday I'll jump awake just to watch the newest episode of We Got Married. Yes delusional fan here. I know everyone keep saying that it's scripted, plus Taeun couple has a lot of antis, cause' let's face it. It's Taemin! But I've been watching WGM since the first season and I'm still watching it for the couples.. I'm not going to say that it's not completely scripted, but I just like the feeling the show gives. It's like watching a real life not-so-real romcom haha. And Wanqi LOVES romcoms. To bits and pieces. I really hope Taeun can last the entire one year (or maybe longer? pleaseeeeeee~) I think it's a good way to see my favourite idol (EVERY SINGLE WEEK TOO!) so I'm not complaining. What's wrong with letting them 'date' anyway!! I can't wait till next week for the next episode! I love this even more than dramas now, and that's saying A LOTTTTT! I didn't manage to take many photos for choir concert last friday. It's probably my last ever choir concert.. Maybe because we're not exactly stepping down yet, so I don't really have those I'm-going-to-cry feels. We'll see how it goes.. Homework is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeee -piles of homework fall onto me and suffocate me to death-
oh god you two please just start dating each other already!
back to top? |